Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Sucks

Originally posted by orlandobreaks

NOw that I got your attention what was with the line and bullshit attitudes of the vinyl security.

Same old shit.

There are soem breaks tonight at Luahn though.

cry me a river, does anyone around here not complain about the security at vinyl ? if you have a problem with them don't do drugs plain and simple and they don't bother you

Originally posted by kandyraver

cry me a river, does anyone around here not complain about the security at vinyl ? if you have a problem with them don't do drugs plain and simple and they don't bother you

exactly! i never have a single problem. i chat with a couple of the guys outside sometimes, and they are nice guys. and inside noone ever gave me shit. but thats because i never brought anytihng into the club. they are just doing their job, and because they do it well vinyl is still open unlike a couple of other places i can think of.

i had no problem with the security either... as a matter of fact i rarely have any problems at any clubs with security, even at Exit where they like to juggle balls while they search you... to top it all off, most of the time, cept for Roxy, i wear UFO's and i'm asian.. don't understand it.. I would search myself hardcore if i saw myself walking into a club. but i'm not saying that they have nothing to find:D

NOw that I got your attention what was with the line and bullshit attitudes of the vinyl security.

. . . here's a tip assjack . . . Have your jacket unzipped and everything in your pockets out and in your hands BEFORE they actually get to you . . . You'll never have a problem . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Same old shit.

There are soem breaks tonight at Luahn though.

DT sucks ??? excuse me!!

dude he played the some awesome set on friday!! it was simply off the HOOK!!

oldschool tunes!!

and the way the guy was doing the song versus other song was simply awesome!!

and about VINYL ahhh its HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!

Dude sorry to say but you have no taste what so ever!!