Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~MY WORLDly REVIEW~~~

~~ all i can say is that ACOSTA IS THE MANNNNNN!!!!!!!!

i came with my friends adam justin and these 2 other girls.we had a fun ride there just blasting music and yelling at ppl.....met up with breakbeatz22 in front of the club.......and after some comp confusion we were all inside

the opening dj was great.....which is rare.then at 1 am resurrection comes on and acosta took over!!! i danced non-stop till 4:30.....ppl kept asking me and my friends if i was rolling b/c at some points id just close my eyes and dance dance dance.......met some interesting ppl.......saw some familiar faces :simonvanity, mad myles, joeyx, others that i cant think of right now...............

to sum this up i havent had such a great time since johnny's b-day at roxy!!!! the night ended terribly tho........adam who droves there got kicked out around 2am (we didnt know that till like 4:30) so the rest of us were stuck there b/c we had all our shyt in his car, jackets, cellphones ,KEYS!!! i got a ride home from a friend....got my stuff back today:D however i had such a great time i wasnt even that upset about that last part!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

definitely one of the best nights in a club i've had in a while...

very surprised it happened in world though. after my first couple of times there i ranked it right up with Exit on my list of places not to go to again, but hey, i guess its all about who is spinning and the people you are there with (helen, a pleasure to be in your company as always)

acosta was on point, and the crowd was rather nice.

couldnt stop moving from 12 till 5 when i left. guess those 3 vodka red bulls, and that powershot that i drank beforehand with a pill of ginseng kind of helped that too.

overall was a great time

Originally posted by sexxyh

acosta is the man!!!! world does suck but its free so i dont care

:tongue:

the first part i will agree with.. in fact i'd have to say that he is one of my favorite dj's ... but i will NEVER go to world .. I'd rather go to EXIT every week than to world once or twice. okay exit every week is going to far... but really how can you enjoy any dj to the comforting sound of distortion that world's system gives you. I mean carl cox had a better system for his one day event... my friends agree with me ... any one else wanna back me up on that last point.

Originally posted by sexxyh

:puke:teklord310

acosta is the man!!!! world does suck but its free so i dont care

:tongue:

Well if its free that is a whole other topic. At least we agree that World sucks. I saw Acosta at Abyss in Jersey a month ago and he didn't give 2 shits. I'd rather see anyone at Webster Hall than World. :blank:

Acosta is the fucking man. If any dj can keep me dancing until 5 am sober hes fucking awesome. I would agree that world hasnt been that great in a while, but it sure as hell was fucking banging sat night. Also fri night @ exit in the Red Room was off the hook! that dj was awesome. Anyone going to exit fri for MacGuyver? my friends wanna go but i dont know if itll be worth it considering im going to roxy fri night and then World again sat for DRAPER!!! cant wait to hear him again! hope the crowd is as good sat night as it was for acosta. :idea::cool:

Originally posted by klubberchik49

Anyone going to exit fri for MacGuyver? my friends wanna go but i dont know if itll be worth it considering im going to roxy fri night and then World again sat for DRAPER!!! cant wait to hear him again! hope the crowd is as good sat night as it was for acosta. :idea::cool:

First off, MacGuvyer is spinning at Exit on Thursday.

Secondly, what are you TWELVE?? "oh my gosh, guys, I can't wait for my all time favorite DJ Tony Draper to come back and show some skillz again!!! It's soo exciting!!! I mean, he's like, world-famous and he's by far the best DJ I have ever heard!!"

STOP LISTENING TO YOUR HMV/VIRGIN TECHNO CDS AND GO LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolik

Secondly, what are you TWELVE?? "oh my gosh, guys, I can't wait for my all time favorite DJ Tony Draper to come back and show some skillz again!!! It's soo exciting!!! I mean, he's like, world-famous and he's by far the best DJ I have ever heard!!"

STOP LISTENING TO YOUR HMV/VIRGIN TECHNO CDS AND GO LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC. :rolleyes:

lmfao:laugh: :laugh:

hey wait a minute.. isn't macguyver that dude that can make bombs out of toothpast and a roll of duct tape... i love that guy... i'm so there.. i wonder what he can make out of a turntable:goofy:

Originally posted by dolik

damn man that was harsh lol she is a newbie cut her some slack:rolleyes: hehe