Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duration of Glow for you?

I don't know if it's because I'm 'new'. Maybe I'm just 'special'. But I have a pretty good time the day or two after going out on e.

Last weekend somebody I was hanging out with Sunday told me that the recovery period after rolling is called glow. Most of the people I go out with seem to dislike it.

I was wondering how long you guys usually go through Glow until you feel like you're back to normal again. Also, do you like or dislike how you feel during that time?

Some people tell me they feel tired, worthless, and even depressed or irritable for a while afterwards. What's it like for you?

i hear what u are saying....when i used to drop bombs and they were always good i always felt good a day or two after....my last time i got bent up big time was for new yers...i over did it a bit and i was planted in my bed the whole day after...yea i was stupid...but i felt kinda wavy and it felt good.....

but when i used to drop back in the day i fetl "glowy" the day after

Glow, huh? That's a cool name for it. I definitley get the glow... I don't roll anymore, but when I did, I always got it for at least 24 hours... sometimes more... I used to love the days after. Just sitting back and smiling with a joint in my hand...

I've heard of people who have bad days afterwards, but that was never the case with me, it was always an extension of the party. I'd get up feeling like a million bucks, and the feeling would remain.

Originally posted by individual

Glow, huh? That's a cool name for it. I definitley get the glow... I don't roll anymore, but when I did, I always got it for at least 24 hours... sometimes more... I used to love the days after. Just sitting back and smiling with a joint in my hand...

I've heard of people who have bad days afterwards, but that was never the case with me, it was always an extension of the party. I'd get up feeling like a million bucks, and the feeling would remain.

Totally.

I know it's probably all in my head, but today's the 3rd day since the party and I still feel great! Having great dreams, jumping up outta bed, chowin' down breakfast, jamming in the car on the way to work, lovin the music and sodas I'm havin' at work... I even had an awesome workout at the gym last night cuz I still feel like I'm more in touch with my body. I haven't been going regularly for over a month and I was able to press the same weight as before!

Oh and I still swear I have drymouth.

How long can it still be like this for if you live healthy and only roll once a month?

. . . I get the "glow" (I always referred to it as being 8up) . . for about 48-72 hours after abuse . . . It really depends though . . If I keep the usage to greater than 3 weeks between dosings, I'm fine . . If I fall into the vicious cycle of 4 or more every weekend (which I used to do extensively) then I start to fall apart . . .

. . .moderation is key . . .

Originally posted by Kuro

I always have that glow on the two days after. Then the two days after that I'm completely miserable. But when I first started just felt good for several days after.

Kuro, you gotsta change that autosignature! I'm posting from work and I find it highly distracting. It seems to make... my mind... wander...