Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LI HeadZ??

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I know im gonna get scolded for this one, but does anyone hit up any (shitty) Long Island clubs??

lol bro when city clubs get to expensive.....we gotta resort to those LI clubs.....sahara is the best one i think right of jericho tpke

Originally posted by raffieb

lol bro when city clubs get to expensive.....we gotta resort to those LI clubs.....sahara is the best one i think right of jericho tpke

Hey, that dude in the middle of your sig looks like Mario Cantone from Steampipe Alley ... Is that HIM? :eek:

Actually, my cousin is gonna start DJing Sahara Fridays and Exit sat's in the white room. I work with Millenium promotions doing the Sahara parties. We are doing open Mic on Weds for all you poets and freestylists. I usually hit up Eclipse Thursdays. ALl old freinds from school etc.

Where in DP? Im neer the H/S. How old are you? Im 20.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by raffieb

wondering if we got any Long Island Headz up in hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....if there (which i'm sure there is) WHATUP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was up in LI for the past couple daze in Rockville Centre.. does that count?? LOL.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I know im gonna get scolded for this one, but does anyone hit up any (shitty) Long Island clubs??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m from Baldwin.

Two of my friends dragged me to Zacary last Sat. It was just another reminder why I don’t go to LI clubs.

Last good club we had was Caffeine. Now it’s up in club heaven with Twilo, Playdium, and Tunnel .