Clubplanet Nightlife Community

buying e bombs in ibiza???

msoprano

Your best bet is to try and hook up with a local, but if that fails you can just walk around San Antonio and look for all the black guys selling watches and chains and crap. They all have E and Coke. As for quality, well buyer beware.

BTW 1 or 2 should be about $7 or $8 each, and less if you buy more. But of course they will ask $15 so talk them down or just go to the next guy.

Originally posted by shroomy

Your best bet is to try and hook up with a local, but if that fails you can just walk around San Antonio and look for all the black guys selling watches and chains and crap. They all have E and Coke. As for quality, well buyer beware.

BTW 1 or 2 should be about $7 or $8 each, and less if you buy more. But of course they will ask $15 so talk them down or just go to the next guy.

yo thanks.......i hear that they are readily available......

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be in Ibiza July 30th-Aug 4th for the first time. I have many friends that have been the past two years and when they went they brought some back with them. Okay, I tried quite a few and the quality is so much better then over here.

But from what I hear, this is the deal. Go to the Cafe's at sunset (ie Cafe Del Mar) and people will be all over the place, just be cool and you will have no problems. I heard the more you buy the better the deals. Runs about $5 - 7, and the quality is so much better.

Is anyone else going to be in Ibiza at the same time as me? Going for PVD, that was one selling point on the dates in Ibiza!!

We bought some there.. yeah they were cheaper , about $8 i think.. however the ones we had weren't that strong...

prplhz --> how did your friends bring some back ? isn't international security much tougher ? I would have been scared to do that ...

Don't want to give too many secrets, and of course this was before the 9-11 thing. But they put them in a certain shower utensil, in plastic bags. And that's as far as I am going to go with that.

I found the ones they brought back the summer of 2000, were much stronger then 2001. And much prettier too....

I will write to all of you when i get back and let you know the deal, since I think I am going a little earlier in the summer then most of you.