Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brains or Brawn?

marcid21

Originally posted by lalalikex

LOOKS ARE SO GOOD TO HAVE.............AND WHEN ...THEY HAVE A FREAKEN HELL ASS NICE BOD......AND SHT..........I AM FREAKEN HAPPY .........BUT IF YOU WANT A RELASHANSHIP........THEN YOU DEFITNITLY LOOK FOR THE BRAINS AND OFCOURSE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION........ YOU NEED A SMART INDIVIDUAL .....IF YOU WANT YOUR RELASHANSHIP TO LAST.....! :cool:\ :D

:laugh:

Originally posted by rammelsberg

I was in a similar situation as you a while ago. I decided to go for it, though, and this Friday marks the 6 month anniversary of the best relationship I've ever had. Better than I could have imagined.

Go for it. Worry about weither or not it'll work out after it either does or doesn't work out. Why preemptively decide it's not going to be worth it?

Well, actually I made my decision BEFORE I posted this...I knew I was going to give this a try...I was just curious as to what direction most of us go toward.

I'm not even dating this person, and maybe I will and think he's a complete yutz...but I for one don't believe in "types". I know I used that term in my original post...but if you think about it...dosen't personality, heart, and soul together make up more than 90% of the package?

....just my opinion.

Originally posted by marcid21

Well, actually I made my decision BEFORE I posted this...I knew I was going to give this a try...I was just curious as to what direction most of us go toward.

You'll have to let us know how things turn out, good I hope:)