Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***The Officialchumbo Superchumbo Threadchumbo***

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently "chumbo" is petrol or gasoline in portugese! and superchumbo.....is like super unleaded. he got the name from a gas station in Portugaul.

God- I'm such a superchumbo whore. Someone find out why the chumbomundo party in London got cancelled and replaced w/ Tom's new Friday night party called the "roach?"

Originally posted by joeygk

apparently "chumbo" is petrol or gasoline in portugese! and superchumbo.....is like super unleaded. he got the name from a gas station in Portugaul.

God- I'm such a superchumbo whore. Someone find out why the chumbomundo party in London got cancelled and replaced w/ Tom's new Friday night party called the "roach?"

Chumbomundo got cancelled right before I got to London. And the Friday right after I left, Steve Lawler's Harlem Night's party started up. :( Fucking bullshit.

Originally posted by nautilus60

There are plenty of places at the Inner harbor or Power Plant Live.

I dont know much about bars, but i think bubaloo grill or Howl at the Moon are pretty good and they are right near Trust.

Isn't there a Hooters at the Inner Harbor? :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Chumbomundo got cancelled right before I got to London. And the Friday right after I left, Steve Lawler's Harlem Night's party started up. :( Fucking bullshit.

I thought you and Steve weren't speaking anymore b/c he stole your sound and starting putting out dark drums albums? How many DJ's are you currently feuding w/ anyways? Steve Lawler, stole your dark drums idea, Danny Howells dissed you, and I believe there is some on-going drama between you and Oakenfold..........steeming back to some baleric trance debate????

Originally posted by vicman

we can choose one of those 2 places and meet there before heading over. AT what time does Trust open on Sat? 9pm?

wait. i just thought of a better place: Good Love Bar on Boston St. Next to Fusion. Its pretty chill and shouldnt be too crowded.

Trust opens at 9, but i am guessing Leni K is gonna open and Chumbo will come on around 11. the party is over at 2, which sucks balls. So what time should we meet?

Originally posted by joeygk

I thought you and Steve weren't speaking anymore b/c he stole your sound and starting putting out dark drums albums? How many DJ's are you currently feuding w/ anyways? Steve Lawler, stole your dark drums idea, Danny Howells dissed you, and I believe there is some on-going drama between you and Oakenfold..........steeming back to some baleric trance debate????

Well, there was this thing w/ S&D, but it's cool now cause they're coming here next month. I've had issues w/ Nick in the past. I'm still not on speaking terms w/ Timo. I'm the Andy Kaufman of House music! :D

Originally posted by crank47

Isn't there a Hooters at the Inner Harbor? :D

Yep, theres one. My ex even used to work there, so i would come in there to "visit" her, but in reality i wanted to meet all of her coworkers. I even ended up hooking up couple of my friends with them. too bad she doent work there now.

wait. i just thought of a better place: Good Love Bar on Boston St. Next to Fusion. Its pretty chill and shouldnt be too crowded.

Trust opens at 9, but i am guessing Leni K is gonna open and Chumbo will come on around 11. the party is over at 2, which sucks balls. So what time should we meet?

im riding with zags in his zag mobile and i don tknow what time shady was thinking of leaving, but a wild guess would be meeting up at 7:30'ish or so at either Good Love, those 2 other places or Hooters.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm not a big fan of b-more at all and probably won't be at the meet-up. However, I would possibly try China Room. Just my .02

Why in the world would u wanna go to China room? Its a smaller version of Platinum... unless you like those kinda places.

Why in the world would u wanna go to China room? Its a smaller version of Platinum... unless you like those kinda places.

Because they serve food and drinks early on....

Also the one and only time I went there it was ok, maybe because they brought in a DJ I am friends witha nd we had a crew....Like I said I'm not going and it just my opinion.....

BTW, hooters isn't exactly the best spot for a meet-up, especially if any females are going, unless they changed, I haven't been to one of those since high school 95'. Also china room is in the inner harbor from what I recall....

BTW, hooters isn't exactly the best spot for a meet-up, especially if any females are going, unless they changed, I haven't been to one of those since high school 95'. Also china room is in the inner harbor from what I recall....

you went to high school in 95? Aww goddam your old pgiddy....:laugh: :laugh:

Easyyyyyyy I graduated in summer of 95' At least I still look very young, so I do have that going for me......

sooo that would make u 25...goddam ur old....:laugh: :laugh: :D

would you happen to need a walker? I've gone through a few myself :D