Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***The Officialchumbo Superchumbo Threadchumbo***

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in...................oh, sh*t I just remembered I don't live in the greater DC area. I'm getting confused b/c I only post on the DC board anymore!

I want reviews, pics, and a copy of the new superchumbo track. It's ready- Tom's slated to release it during WMC, so you know he'll probably drop it on Saturday.

I'm torn between the techno party at Edge and Superchumbo. Techno party is close, but I know a lot of people are heading to B-more. What to do, what to do!

It is also sauvee88's Birthday - so I guess I'll see what he wants to do...

Originally posted by zaguero

I'm down. What time? Where? How much? Who's driving up?

i'm going, and i'm taking your car zag's your welcomed to drive me to baltimore and back.

its $12 cover, i say we can head off earlier and get some drinks beforehand..we just need to remember we need to go "dressed" for this..so that means no orange pants for shady and zags your gunna have to leave your white vynil pants at home.

Originally posted by malanee

I'm torn between the techno party at Edge and Superchumbo. Techno party is close, but I know a lot of people are heading to B-more. What to do, what to do!

rico suave will probably end up at Acostanation :D

well, we can club him, put him inside the trunk of a car and drive up to B'more and when he recoveres yell "surprise!"

Originally posted by joeygk

Count me in...................oh, sh*t I just remembered I don't live in the greater DC area. I'm getting confused b/c I only post on the DC board anymore!

I want reviews, pics, and a copy of the new superchumbo track. It's ready- Tom's slated to release it during WMC, so you know he'll probably drop it on Saturday.

werd, shady will probably be in his usual dj whore state trying to get him to sign his underware...while he's still wearing them..all crusty and ewww......

Originally posted by malanee

-crack of whip-

uuum, yeah, same here..... :shake:

:D

Originally posted by vicman

i'm going, and i'm taking your car zag's your welcomed to drive me to baltimore and back.

its $12 cover, i say we can head off earlier and get some drinks beforehand..we just need to remember we need to go "dressed" for this..so that means no orange pants for shady and zags your gunna have to leave your white vynil pants at home.

It's cool we can take my car. I got room for 2-3 more. 2 if you wanna be comfy in the back and 3 if you don't. PM me if you wanna ride up.

It's cool we can take my car. I got room for 2-3 more. 2 if you wanna be comfy in the back and 3 if you don't. PM me if you wanna ride up.

yoou taking the zag mobile then?

check out zags with his bleached hair look sitting on the door to your right...yeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!

johnschdave.jpg

rico suave will probably end up at Acostanation

If I didn't see him in the year I was in FL I will not go now!! Not in the mood for Glow either, damn long lines!! Now if it was D:Fuse, well I would have to go.

well, we can club him, put him inside the trunk of a car and drive up to B'more and when he recoveres yell "surprise!"

Yeah, I'll surprise your ass, WITH A TIRE IRON!!!!!!! :D

yoou taking the zag mobile then?

check out zags with his bleached hair look sitting on the door to your right...yeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!

johnschdave.jpg

Or if you want to take your car, go for it. We can flip a coin, how about that?

When I was a litte I used to pretend that I was one of the Dukes of Hazard. I would jump into the family car through the window and act like I was driving all wild. Just wanted to share that.:blank:

When I was a litte I used to pretend that I was one of the Dukes of Hazard. I would jump into the family car through the window and act like I was driving all wild. Just wanted to share that.:blank:

So you're saying you were one of the "cool guys" that rode the "short bus" to "special ed" classes?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So you're saying you were one of the "cool guys" that rode the "short bus" to "special ed" classes?

No, I was just really creative and had an active imagination when I was little. It now reflects on my sig.:D

Yep, yep, yep...i'll be there for sure. Getting pretty excited. I think this is a first big name DJ that is coming to Trust - hopefully that'll change the crowd a little bit.

Anyway, since i havent met anyone from the board yet, i think this would be a good time to introduce myself. Lets figure out how we can meet up.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yep, yep, yep...i'll be there for sure. Getting pretty excited. I think this is a first big name DJ that is coming to Trust - hopefully that'll change the crowd a little bit.

Anyway, since i havent met anyone from the board yet, i think this would be a good time to introduce myself. Lets figure out how we can meet up.

any place in B'more that we can meet up before heading over to Trust and get a few drinks?

any place in B'more that we can meet up before heading over to Trust and get a few drinks?

There are plenty of places at the Inner harbor or Power Plant Live.

I dont know much about bars, but i think bubaloo grill or Howl at the Moon are pretty good and they are right near Trust.

Originally posted by nautilus60

There are plenty of places at the Inner harbor or Power Plant Live.

I dont know much about bars, but i think bubaloo grill or Howl at the Moon are pretty good and they are right near Trust.

we can choose one of those 2 places and meet there before heading over. AT what time does Trust open on Sat? 9pm?