Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clo

*UsEr nAmEs*

ok i have a question...

my name here is clo....i want to change the way it is written to cLo...is there any way i can do that?? the way it is written is driving me crazy, lol.:(

Originally posted by marcid21

Clo...u may lose your "clubber" status....hahaha....just deal with it....a name is no biggie...mine sucks..but I deal.:D

i also wondered what 21 stood for in your name and sn name:confused: for your age or favorite #?? explain women;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

i also wondered what 21 stood for in your name and sn name:confused: for your age or favorite #?? explain women;)

21 has major signifigance....By chance, it happened to be the date for the first of llots of things...first kiss, first sexual encounter....etc....so hence...it is my "lucky" number..;)

21 has major signifigance....By chance, it the first for lots of things...first kiss, first sexual encounter....etc....so hence...it is my "lucky" number..;)

how many partners shes had!!!!

::including me:: :D:tongue:

21 has major signifigance....By chance, it happened to be the date for the first of llots of things...first kiss, first sexual encounter....etc....so hence...it is my "lucky" number..;)

OMG!! Now that I think about it, my first time was on the 21st also!! lol