Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?

Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?

• J Peters
    • D Teneglia
    • J. Vasquez
    • J. Viscious

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at of those four you listed...i would say last year tenaglia hands down do doubt....DT had a awesome year last year..i thought jonathan peters was alright last year...this year jonathan peters is ripping it up...danny tenaglia is still awseome..i heard junior a few times this year and he is real good too..junior can still kick it..i have not heard johnny V yet live this year...this year it's close..i would have to wait till the end of the year to pick one...but i hope they all turn it a notch so we have a kick ass summer...

Originally posted by jaybzee

without a doubt, has to be anyone from KTU who plays "castles in the sky", and alice dj songs repeatdly,

nah...i beg to differ. it would have to be the recycled britney and nsync remixes.c'mon...castles in the sky and alice dj are too underground.

;)

So let me get this straight?? On the poll up there, you have a choice between the four top DJs in New York, some of which are internationally known and who have been spinning for years. And yet, instead of making an intelligent response based on the choices provided, half of you decide to become renegades and choose Anthony Nero.

Are you gonna fucking look me in the eye and tell me that Anthony Nero with all his 2 weeks (compared to the others on the list) of experience, is a better DJ than, let's say, Jonathan Peters??

Well slap my ass and call me Sally. You might as well put Tony Draper on the list too. Now I am not the one to talk shit but I have heard Nero at the Tunnel, and at Roxy (opening for Vicious). He might be a good DJ but to COMPARE him to the other four?? And to say that he's the best in the city? Give me a fucking break...

Maybe best upcoming DJ in the city...his career is going pretty well so far. But does he have a following like the other four do? No. Does he have a well-known and defined style? No. Can he hold a fucking candle to decades of DTs experience? Don't think so...

Originally posted by dolik

So let me get this straight?? On the poll up there, you have a choice between the four top DJs in New York, some of which are internationally known and who have been spinning for years. And yet, instead of making an intelligent response based on the choices provided, half of you decide to become renegades and choose Anthony Nero.

Are you gonna fucking look me in the eye and tell me that Anthony Nero with all his 2 weeks (compared to the others on the list) of experience, is a better DJ than, let's say, Jonathan Peters??

Well slap my ass and call me Sally. You might as well put Tony Draper on the list too. Now I am not the one to talk shit but I have heard Nero at the Tunnel, and at Roxy (opening for Vicious). He might be a good DJ but to COMPARE him to the other four?? And to say that he's the best in the city? Give me a fucking break...

Maybe best upcoming DJ in the city...his career is going pretty well so far. But does he have a following like the other four do? No. Does he have a well-known and defined style? No. Can he hold a fucking candle to decades of DTs experience? Don't think so...

fuck yea dolik is right... obviously Tony Draper BELONGS on that list :laugh: :laugh:

but on a more serious note, yea Nero is very good, but to say he is better than Tenaglia? or JP? comon ppl i hope u were kidding.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

what i don't get is how you can put Jonathan Peters and Danny Tenaglia on the same list.

JP=cheez hard house

Tenaglia= deep/tribal/actual music

so true, i have nothing against Peters' following and his style, but tenaglia is world famous...easily top ten dj's in the world, jp doesn't get close to that.......