Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos going to see draper at world

listen...the only people who would go to draper are the people FORCED to be there..

Tony Draper has less skill than ME, and I don't DJ.

Wanna see? Go here --------------->http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75440&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Tony Draper is the essense of shit. In recent studies, results show HE SUCKS...

Why you ask? Simple. Too much commercial, same repititive songs, same trainwrecking (meaning he mixes terribly, since i know youre an amateur and dont know what that type of DJ lingo means), and same awefully moronic style makes me wanna pull a Lee Harvey Oswald on his ass...

if you think im a dickhead, listen to other DJs.

or else, youll be stuck in the same downward spiral as some waste of life peice of shit whose dreams and aspirations are working up to middle management of midget bowling...

i guess what im really tryin to say is: dont bring some weak game like that here on CP...youll regret it...and im sure you are...

you imbecile...

Originally posted by highmay

listen...the only people who would go to draper are the people FORCED to be there..

Tony Draper has less skill than ME, and I don't DJ.

Wanna see? Go here --------------->http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75440&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Tony Draper is the essense of shit. In recent studies, results show HE SUCKS...

Why you ask? Simple. Too much commercial, same repititive songs, same trainwrecking (meaning he mixes terribly, since i know youre an amateur and dont know what that type of DJ lingo means), and same awefully moronic style makes me wanna pull a Lee Harvey Oswald on his ass...

if you think im a dickhead, listen to other DJs.

or else, youll be stuck in the same downward spiral as some waste of life peice of shit whose dreams and aspirations are working up to middle management of midget bowling...

i guess what im really tryin to say is: dont bring some weak game like that here on CP...youll regret it...and im sure you are...

you imbecile...

Very well put... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by klubberchik49

no im not fuckin being sarcastic. i guess you guys havent heard him dj that much. twds his end days at exit he wasnt that great, but last summer and last yr he was great. what the hell r all u on?:confused:

whooooo...

MAN I want to answer to this...

but I'm being nice...so I won't...

ANYBODY ELSE CARE TO TAKE A SHOT???

Originally posted by xpander

whooooo...

MAN I want to answer to this...

but I'm being nice...so I won't...

ANYBODY ELSE CARE TO TAKE A SHOT???

lol

Today's Lesson of the day, kids... is XPANDER IS TOUGH AS NAILS!

Shootin posts down today with AUTHORITAY! :eek:

no im not fuckin being sarcastic. i guess you guys havent heard him dj that much. twds his end days at exit he wasnt that great, but last summer and last yr he was great. what the hell r all u on?:confused:

why dont u tell us what the hell YOU are on....you have to be on the largest amount of drugs possible to enjoy drapers music and call it quality....im gonnna take a wild shot in the dark but im gonna guess that you WERE NOT IN ATTENDANCE at the carl cox and richie hawtin display of ridiculous talent....am i wrong???:rolleyes::confused:

i heard him dj too many times...and i must say his sets hardly change...and his CD-J'ing skills have not improved at all...

i recommend you try listening to a cd that isnt part of the webster hall or NYC underground series, and perhaps experiment by going to see a dj that actually uses some vinyl....and less cheese