Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I put together an NCAA tournament pool!!

It's on espn.com and you have to register first (takes 90 seconds)

It's under "NCAA Tournament Challenge"

Entry Name: Clubplanet

Password: guestlist

Pretty original huh? :D

Anyways, hop on in and join the madness. Don't forget to JUST BRING IT!!!

Brackets need to be filled out by noon Thursday!

Originally posted by msoprano13

i just submitted....

so what does the winner get.....

how about a drink from everyone in the pool next time we all meet up at a club or some other meet up where we can get waisted?????

Good question - ESPN gives 10G for the overall winner...but for CP, drinks for the winner would be good for me!!

:idea:

uh oh

hey spragga! i cannot login to the espn ncaa tourney. the system/server is too busy! (the message that keeps appearing).

i will keep trying but i just want to let you know that yes i am trying! :D

i will repeat myself. i suck at these. every year i think i have a new way or science to these things and usually by day two one whole bracket is destroyed :blown::mad: oh well

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

sure, why not? i'm in--another reason to NOT write the 4 papers i have left to do by 3 today for midterms, lol...i used to follow NCAA and kick *ss at this but this year, i don't think i have seen a single game so mine should be good entertainment for ya' ;)

mine should be comedy as well. i am just not into basketball as much as i am say..... FOOTBALL! :D just think about 5 1/2 more months to the kickoff classic ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

mine should be comedy as well. i am just not into basketball as much as i am say..... FOOTBALL! :D just think about 5 1/2 more months to the kickoff classic ;)

lol, let's try to make it to a gator game this year...

btw, the registration site is soooooo sssssllllllllooooooowwwwww....jeez! lol...

hey NYCchic24, i called BRIAN GLASS up a minute ago to see what his picks for Bball were, so i should be cool...LMAO...wow, that was bad ;)