Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are the most entertaining CP Characters???

Originally posted by tempkid

You guys are all fucking dorks! When I first started posting on cp I posted in the NY board, alot less people then,but they were not gay as you guys, maybe thats why they all flooded to other boards. Once upon a time CP was shit, then on what hot summer day June 2000 Tempkid registered. CP WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. He made his mark first on the NY board, it was boring he started all this drama back then betwwen NJ and NY, though many did not like him, he entertained the board with his drama and great knowledge of the club scene! He would get tons of PMs on people who wanted to meet him and people who feared that I would act on my words of finding and kicking there ass with my amazing fist. The moderators even made a board because of him.....DRAMA.

Next this great TEMPKID would work on the Jersey board, that at that time had fewer post then the Londen board. He made his mark and look at it now!!!! JERSEY JERSEY JERSEY JERSEY!!!!!!!!

I don't come on this board much because most of you newbies and I consider anybody that registered in 2001 and up a newbie are dorks and have no clue. Where are all the old school peeps who hate me so much and loved me! THE JERSEY SHORE scene kicks the living shit out of the NYC in the summer becsuse most of the scene is JOISY and we are at the shore partying like the rock stars that we are and it is a pure fact that TEMPTS pulls in the most people from memorial day weekend to Labor day weekend.

Hey TUNNEL orphan how has the Tunnel been? Wait is the Tunnel still open? That place was close way before this past year, like when the man MR DT walked out in 98.

When alls said and done......you are only from Jersey Captain Hardcore.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .dude, one shouldn't talk like that if one's favorite hangout happens to be temptations . . .

. . just a thought . . .

Hey flanco!!! You fucking degenerate go play with your glowsticks and wear that mouthbib at your fucking raves. I bet your pussy ass would never say shit to my face, if you think otherwise let me know! My fist need to get wet, they are thirsty for some blood.

I'll take all your bumps

throwing you in the dumps

and leavel you with a big fat fucking lump

You HERB,NERD, you little fucking TERD.

I'll break all your bones. I make the incredible hulk look like minnie me!

Hey flanco!!! You fucking degenerate go play with your glowsticks and wear that mouthbib at you fucking raves. I bet your pussy ass would never say shit to my face, if you think otherwise let me know! My fist need to get wet they are thirsty for some blood.

I'll take all your bumps

and take all your fucking bumps

You're the reason i'm ashamed to tell people i'm from jersey... well... you and tom's river... *joe starts to glow*

oh, and just for curiosity's sake... did he even try and compare that shithole temptations to the legend that was tunnel??? Thats gotta be a joke...

btw temp, sick prose you're spitting there... ain't no sucka mc's gonna step to dat!

;)

Hey bryan... do you know of any lists for temptations???

anyone wanna hit up martels this summer down at point??? :puke:

Originally posted by joeg

You're the reason i'm ashamed to tell people i'm from jersey... well... you and tom's river... *joe starts to glow*

oh, and just for curiosity's sake... did he even try and compare that shithole temptations to the legend that was tunnel??? Thats gotta be a joke...

btw temp, sick prose you're spitting there... ain't no sucka mc's gonna step to dat!

;)

Hey bryan... do you know of any lists for temptations???

Hey asshole you never been to Tempts and second you never been to the Tunnel when it was good.....97,96,and so on!

I hate when people bash Tempts and never been there and don't lie, you know deep now you never was there! It's funny how your boy Tranced when he first poted, would try to post in the NJ board with dumb post like" does Tempts have a teen night"..... "how old is it to get in Surf club".....no body, I mean nobody repy to those dumb post, he put them up 3 straight weeks. Then he finally got a clue and left to post in the NY board, were he was taken in! It's a fact the #s proove it, that Tempts brings in more people in the weekends then any club in the summer in the NYC/NJ area.

Well, this thread WAS riotously funny until Tempkid came in and accidentally spewed the contents of his seriously inflamed ego into it. Does someone have some Preparation-H for this boy???

*yawn* oh yay, yet another one who calls everyone who joined cp 5 seconds after himself or more a newbie and thinks he knows everything. :blank: suffer the thought....

Hey flanco!!! You fucking degenerate go play with your glowsticks and wear that mouthbib at your fucking raves. I bet your pussy ass would never say shit to my face, if you think otherwise let me know! My fist need to get wet, they are thirsty for some blood.

I'll take all your bumps

and leavel you with a big fat fucking lump

. . . agression issues? . . . beautiful prose though . . . . :blank: . . . . :smoke: . . .

HaHa you fucking fuckfaces.

HEY,HEY,HEY I'm back in the NY board and I'm here to STAY

I'll be here chilling every single fucking DAY

Untill my great club opens back in fucking MAY

So what you clowns going to Say

The tempkid has spoken it's his WAY

So if your not a fan hit the fucking HIGHWAY

I'll take your fucking screen name and sell it off in E-BAY

Take all that loot and buy my ass a some KAY!

This tempkid is AMAZING,BLAZING,BLING,BLING

He's been around the world from HONG KONG to HOPATCONG

like a KING KONG he'll rip your fucking head off and play BEER PONG when he is through with that he'll smoke you in his LONG assmother fucking BONG. How did you like my little SONG:D :D

Ding Dong Ding Dong Din Dong and the winner is Tempkid.

Next time people don't try to contest you better respect!

like a KING KONG he'll rip your fucking head off and play BEER PONG when he is through with that he'll smoke you in his LONG assmother fucking BONG. How did you like my little SONG:D :D

Are you still drinking those things under the sink tempy?

Hey asshole you never been to Tempts and second you never been to the Tunnel when it was good.....97,96,and so on!

I hate when people bash Tempts and never been there and don't lie, you know deep now you never was there! It's funny how your boy Tranced when he first poted, would try to post in the NJ board with dumb post like" does Tempts have a teen night"..... "how old is it to get in Surf club".....no body, I mean nobody repy to those dumb post, he put them up 3 straight weeks. Then he finally got a clue and left to post in the NY board, were he was taken in! It's a fact the #s proove it, that Tempts brings in more people in the weekends then any club in the summer in the NYC/NJ area.

I can't reply to this, because it doesn't resemble english...

Sorry man...

hey, and you know whats funny... is its not even consistant:

no body, I mean nobody

:laugh:

Get off my thread and go back to the jersey board... we're not "taking you in" here...

Will the real slim shady please stand up? popworm.gif

Originally posted by joeg

I can't reply to this, because it doesn't resemble english...

Sorry man...

hey, and you know whats funny... is its not even consistant:

no body, I mean nobody

:laugh:

Get off my thread and go back to the jersey board... we're not "taking you in" here...

Is that a threat Mr. JoeG? I hope not! You can talk the talk, can you walk the walk tough guy? I live in Morris County too, let me know if you want to meet up so you can talk shit to my face bitch.

Is that a threat Mr. JoeG? I hope not! You can talk the talk, can you walk the walk tough guy? I live in Morris County too, let me know if you want to meet up so you can talk shit to my face bitch.

Is what a threat???

I just made fun of your GROSS inability to use the english language...

Your in morris county? where abouts? just outa curiosity...