Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mendez @ World :) :) :)

>Gotta keep working!!!! I'll be playing @ THE WORLD Saturday the 23rd from open-close. A little pregame before you hit the afterhours. So if you'r still jonesing to go out satuday night, come on down!!! Gonna keep the party going all weekend! River St. Friday-World Sat!!!!

peace

Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>Gotta keep working!!!! I'll be playing @ THE WORLD Saturday the 23rd from open-close. A little pregame before you hit the afterhours. So if you'r still jonesing to go out satuday night, come on down!!! Gonna keep the party going all weekend! River St. Friday-World Sat!!!!

peace

Mendez :) :) :)

What up Andrew! I'm not going to be around that week, but I'll be checking you out soon! Hopefully you will be doing some guest spots at Surf this summer!

Originally posted by tempkid

What up Andrew! I'm not going to be around that week, but I'll be checking you out soon! Hopefully you will be doing some guest spots at Surf this summer!

>Me 2!!! i hope SERGIO!!!!!! reads this....LMAO.

Andrew I'll talk to SERGIO, you got the 2pm-6pm slot on sunday every sunday at Surf. They need to bring in a good dj in early sunday, to have people want to stay and not head back up north because the wait on sunday is to long after a long weekend.

Originally posted by tempkid

Andrew I'll talk to SERGIO, you got the 2pm-6pm slot on sunday every sunday at Surf. They need to bring in a good dj in early sunday, to have people want to stay and not head back up north because the wait on sunday is to long after a long weekend.

that'd be nice........:D

Isn't that the weekend of the WMC? One would think that such a "seasoned DJ" like yourself would be going to pick up a tip or two from some of the greatest in the music industry that will be in South Beach that weekend.

And for all of those that have not been to World lately, it is CHILDREN'S NIGHT these days :eek:. It's 18 to get in and glow sticks galore!!!!!! :puke: :puke: I was there a few weeks ago, it was horrible.

No thank you!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pookey

Isn't that the weekend of the WMC? One would think that such a "seasoned DJ" like yourself would be going to pick up a tip or two from some of the greatest in the music industry that will be in South Beach that weekend.

And for all of those that have not been to World lately, it is CHILDREN'S NIGHT these days :eek:. It's 18 to get in and glow sticks galore!!!!!! :puke: :puke:

No thank you!

round 1

ding ding ding

Just because its the weekend of the WMC, do you think all DJs should be down there? The NYC nightlife must stop cause it the WMC. Andrew has alot of talent and he is only 22 years old, so he will get better.

And for all of those that have not been to World lately, it is CHILDREN'S NIGHT these days :eek:. It's 18 to get in and glow sticks galore!!!!!! :puke: :puke: I was there a few weeks ago, it was horrible.

No thank you!

Shut your pie hole you piece of shit. This guy has mad skills.

Considering he can't keep a job and keeps getting fired. Maybe he should go to the conference and learn about music!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Shut your pie hole you piece of shit. This guy has mad skills.

SKILLS????? What are you kidding me? :confused: What type of skills are you referring to? Knife sharpening maybe. Here's an idea, :idea: maybe another career choice may be the way to go for A to Z, since he seems to be making his way in and out of all the clubs in this area w/out a steady job. Just a thought!:D

Originally posted by trikki

SKILLS????? What are you kidding me? :confused: What type of skills are you referring to? Knife sharpening maybe. Here's an idea, :idea: maybe another career choice may be the way to go for A to Z, since he seems to be making his way in and out of all the clubs in this area w/out a steady job. Just a thought!:D

Can you do it ??? until you step behind the decks and rock a crowd keep your mouth shut. You are typical of someone who has no clue what goes into programming a night. You sit there and snipe because the DJ wont play the song you want.And when you and your girlfriends go home you say"that DJ sucked he didnt play to be able to love"..........Please,give it a rest

Hey Cosmic fuck these pussies who just run their mouths, pop pills like tic tacks and think their opinion matters. This board will always have loosers who hide behind a computer...

Hong Kong Phooie was a damn shitty cartoon so the fool who posts as him must be the biggest fool of them all.

FUCK YOU

Originally posted by thesandman

Hey Cosmic fuck these pussies who just run their mouths, pop pills like tic tacks and think their opinion matters. This board will always have loosers who hide behind a computer...

Hong Kong Phooie was a damn shitty cartoon so the fool who posts as him must be the biggest fool of them all.

FUCK YOU

WAHHHHH!!! My name has absolutley nothing to do with the cartoon jackass!! Inside joke!!! FYI, I don't do drugs!!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Can you do it ??? until you step behind the decks and rock a crowd keep your mouth shut. You are typical of someone who has no clue what goes into programming a night. You sit there and snipe because the DJ wont play the song you want.And when you and your girlfriends go home you say"that DJ sucked he didnt play to be able to love"..........Please,give it a rest

I never claimed to be a DJ, sweetheart. OMG, you found me out, me and my girlfriends go home and cry:cry: because the DJ didn't play our song. A to Z doesn't know how to program. If he did, he wouldn't lose jobs now would he. Hmmm, let's state some facts here shall we???? Did he stop working at the Roxy and Cheetah (just to name a few) because he kept the room crowded?? or am I mistaken? :confused: Yes, I don't think so. So cosmic, I think you need to SAVE IT!!!!!!

Originally posted by trikki

Hmmm, let's state some facts here shall we???? Did he stop working at the Roxy and Cheetah (just to name a few) because he kept the room crowded?? or am I mistaken? :confused: Yes, I don't think so. So cosmic, I think you need to SAVE IT!!!!!!

He left Cheetah because the party moved to another venue. So get your facts straight.