Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey I'm new!

Originally posted by quest1127

Hey what's up everybody!! thanks for the quick responses...so what's the deal, obviously you guys go out a good bit, do you meet up with one another?

DO WE MEET UP WITH ONE ANOTHER?!

DO BIRDS FLY?!!!

Sorry for the sarcasm... all in good fun. But yeah we all go out and meet up and have a shitload of fun. I will warn you... once you get in the mix of things this board becomes addicting. Hope to see you around! Welcome!

sup...

Nice to see new blood on the board... wasn't too long ago I was the new blood... You'll find youself getting addicted to this really fast... You'll spend hours a day reading/posting and you'll spend countless dollars at venues around the city...

lol...

Meeting up is easy... Post where you're going to be, almost everyone else does the same... then you just meet a few ppl and get them to introduce you around... thats pretty much how it works...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Awwwwww shit...fresh meat. Let's steal his sneakers and cigarettes then beat him up.

WELCOME

shiit, i shotty half the pack

just bustin on ya.... sup bro? WELCOME

nothing new to add, but if you wanna check out what some of the ppl look like, about 100 ppl posted thier pics on the "New picture for ClubPLanet colage" thread. check it out.

otherwise... see ya soon

peace