Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Selling NYPD Family member Detective Card 2002 PBA style

what's up, im selling this card I got recently, I have 2 so I dont need this one. I'll get rid of it for $20 and ship it free. I can take payment by Paypal. you can put this on your windshield or just add to a police collection. Please PM if you are interested.

its real, its a laminated card, it sells in police stores, it is not official pba card. I also do have an official CHIEF PBA CARD 2002(very rare), Detectives Endowment Associaton card, DEA window decal, Detectives Crime Clinic PBA card for NJ + NY, New Jersey State Police fraternal order of police card and some others. I will take a picture of all of them later tonight and post it up and those who are interested is various cards can PM me. I am upstate and have no need for these cards cause I only get down to the city like twice a year. They are all official NYPD and 2002 year. If anyone has state trooper cards, i would trade in a second or buy them, i flip the cop these up here and they're like wtf??? I also might have access to courtesy badges, not now but in the near future.

ok got the pic scanned of all the cards i have for now, these are them:

NYPD Detective (DEA) Car Window Decal

PBA Card - CHIEF with NYSPCBA (New York State Police Chief Benovlent Association)

Detectives Crime Clinic Family Member

Detectives Endowment Association card with trade center in background says "In Memory Of Those Who Lost Their Lives on 9-11-01"

NYPD Detective PBA Card

New Jersey Fraternal Order Of Police Card

New York's Finest Detective Laminated Family Member Card

All these cards are 2002, see the picture.

I would like to get rid of these and will take Paypal if you want to buy, I will send with proof of delivery and everything.

With my driving record (4 pts. and 12 ins. pts), my cars (01 M3 and 00 540), and my lead foot I need all of the cards possible. I recently got a NJ FOP shield, 5 NJ FOP cards, and a NJ PBA card. I could always use some NY stuff since I tend to drive in the city, Brooklyn, and upstate. Where the hell did you get all of these? I'm more than willing to buy these from you or give you something you need/want in exchange for them. Better yet, if you like strip clubs I can take you to my friends and the night is on me (its called Curve on Staten Island you should know it since you're from SI) Anyway, send me an email and I will totally take them all and take care of you.

Regards,

Andrew

I think these are illegitimate.

I have had PBA cards for about 6 years now, my father works in washington heights. None of your cards have an officers badge number on them like every legit card does, regardless of its rank.

These cards may end up getting yo in more trouble then getting you OUT of trouble.

sorry to post these in the discussion forums, I dont know if there is a classified area on here but figured since most of you are from NY someone could use them. to reply to whoever said these are illegitmate they do make PBA cards and such without the numbers, the badge number cards are given out to personal officers to give to family. I got these from a detective in my family and I have a card with his number on it, trust me I would not sell a card with his badge number on it. They give these out to police officers, they are not fake?? I have a friend with a STACK of these the pba union gives them out. anyone interested PM me please.