Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got a hot date tonight.

I'm going on abig first date tonight with this gorgeous girl I met at work. I haven't done this in quite a while, I have to admit i'm a tad nervous. Wer'e doing the whole dinner and drinks routine, should be cool. She seems pretty chill, maybe I'll take a girlfriend on for the first time since my bitch ex ruined the whole concept for me. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll fill you in with the details tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Should be interesting, I followed your advice and drank acouple of glasses of wine. Feeling much smoother............Maggilicutty, sorry bro, i've seen your pic and I'm not introducing you to any girls i'm interested in :D This board rocks, I'm totally feeling the love.:)

Originally posted by avalondon3

Good luck kiddo....always remember- If all else fails, get her reeeeeeally drunk!:tongue:

LMAO...:laugh: ...yeah, that usually works...

Boywonder...good luck...really. It's hard to get back into the swing of things...keep us posted on the nights' events!;)

Originally posted by marcid21

lol....yeah...i had to go back and check it out once...i think i had an extra "t" in there...

I'm super anal about typos...If i find one i always have to go back and edit....

I don't wanna sound illerate or anything....:laugh:

I'm the same way, I hate when people pick on typos or grammar. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your date bro. :afro:

It wouldn't let me log on all day. The date went great, I had a really good time. She's super chill and wer'e definately hanging out again, which is pretty amazing since she's already seen me plastered. I think I like her:tongue: We'll see, she's probably the devil in disguise, which would make sense since that's usually what I attract. I trying to break the cycle god damnit. I'll let you know.

Originally posted by boywonder77

It wouldn't let me log on all day. The date went great, I had a really good time. She's super chill and wer'e definately hanging out again, which is pretty amazing since she's already seen me plastered. I think I like her:tongue: We'll see, she's probably the devil in disguise, which would make sense since that's usually what I attract. I trying to break the cycle god damnit. I'll let you know.

...glad it went well:)

Wait stop the presses, wonderboy wants to settledown?

That's not the manwhore I know.(j/k)

On the real, u gotta fill me in on everything next time I see U.

Your right though, w/ your luck she probably is the devil.

Hope this 1 isn't though. Good luck!

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: The way it sounds is that its a consideration and he's debating if she's worth it...after all he's gotta figure out if she's the "devil in disguise" or not lol:tongue:

IKNOW IM JUST FUCKING W/ BOYWONDER. HE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND I'M JUST BUSTING HIS BALLS.

HE DOES THE SAME TO ME.