Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manolo

kaydup

:laugh: sweet, it's about damn time nightlife news was put in the Hearald that actually means something! We're taking over the world... slowly.

I didn't know he left Tilt, but I had a feeling something was up. I thought Tilt was closing...

Without Manolo what is Tilt going to do.... he's all they had going for it (Manolo's crowd follows him everywhere).

I wonder if I could start DJing at Tilt... that'd be sweet. I mean, I've never tried to dj before, but how hard could it be??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: sweet, it's about damn time nightlife news was put in the Hearald that actually means something! We're taking over the world... slowly.

I didn't know he left Tilt, but I had a feeling something was up. I thought Tilt was closing...

Without Manolo what is Tilt going to do.... he's all they had going for it (Manolo's crowd follows him everywhere).

I wonder if I could start DJing at Tilt... that'd be sweet. I mean, I've never tried to dj before, but how hard could it be??

I am pretty sure that Tym Ryan is there on Fridays now.

Brian lets do it, a tag team set at Tilt. I can see it now, the place would be jumpping!!!:eek:

Originally posted by kaydup

I am pretty sure that Tym Ryan is there on Fridays now.

Brian lets do it, a tag team set at Tilt. I can see it now, the place would be jumpping!!!:eek:

Yeah, I knew about Tym over there. If the club were in Boston I'd probably check him out on an off night. I used to love hitting up Karma for spin-cycle on off Saturday nights. It was always a fun time, and I had a friend who used to promote for it, so it was like we knew everybody there.

I'm definitely down for the tag-team set, we'll get the place rockin' no doubt. Maybe we should call up Tilt today... I mean they do have an opening, and we are DJs (wait, no we're not. Well, at least I'm not).

Worst comes to worst I could at least work the lights... I've always wanted to do that at a big club.

-dj Notalent

Hey no sweat we will just pick it up as we go:laugh: :laugh: And if all else fails we will just keep looping a song over and over and get everyone in the place messed up so they wont care to notice:laugh: :laugh:

I was at Tilt once and it wasn't a bad time, just don't like the ride home ya know

Originally posted by kaydup

And if all else fails we will just keep looping a song over and over and get everyone in the place messed up so they wont care to notice:laugh: :laugh:

Hey guys, I think Drew is secretly Jonathan Peters! This is exactly what JP does everytime he spins and look how far it's gotten him.

Wow, this isn't a bad idea... if it worked for JP it'd be sure to work for us. Now we just need a good psuedoname for the club... like Cracktory. That way people will know they have to be ass-faced to come to the club.

Originally posted by teamj5

I hate when the newspapers butt in.

I wish the media would just stay the fuck out :mad:

well he did send out an email newsletter announcing the "departure" from the glorius palace

lets see if this works...

oops i am trying to upload the email that was sent... but i can't get it t work...

Yeah, I saw it too. I just hate when the newspapers try to act clued in......publicity or not.

That place wont go under. It's been around for 20 years and always has a history of re-inventing itself before it gets old or stale.

It wasn't the place for him or his crowd, thats for sure. That place has it's own clientele and I think would like to keep it that way. I think everyone will be happier staying in Boston anyways.

Originally posted by teamj5

Yeah, I saw it too. I just hate when the newspapers try to act clued in......publicity or not.

That place wont go under. It's been around for 20 years and always has a history of re-inventing itself before it gets old or stale.

It wasn't the place for him or his crowd, thats for sure. That place has it's own clientele and I think would like to keep it that way. I think everyone will be happier staying in Boston anyways.

yeah i had never been but my friends had gone a couple times. tthey were like nice place, great musci but the ppl suck. :blown: