Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics Party

Originally posted by Jsen7

A night or day of SF classics sounds like fun. Hearing JP rip some SF oldies and classic jams should be good. What do you think Mr. SigFury?!?!?

All i have to say is...........Chemical......Lift Me UP.......Luminaire....maybe a little whitney...... its gonna be sick.

the Lunatic is in my head........

Originally posted by djdanfury

All i have to say is...........Chemical......Lift Me UP.......Luminaire....maybe a little whitney...... its gonna be sick.

the Lunatic is in my head........

Maybe i'm a little TEMPERMENTAL...maybe its just the DEEP KEMICALs talking but i think i would turn into a LUNATIC if i didnt hear I BELIEVE IN LOVE ripped to shreds.....JP is a CORRUPTed man who does evil things until the SUNSHINE comes up.....all you going to classics night, be afraid of the THINGS TO COME!!!

im a feg...i know

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Maybe i'm a little TEMPERMENTAL...maybe its just the DEEP KEMICALs talking but i think i would turn into a LUNATIC if i didnt hear I BELIEVE IN LOVE ripped to shreds.....JP is a CORRUPTed man who does evil things until the SUNSHINE comes up.....all you going to classics night, be afraid of the THINGS TO COME!!!

im a feg...i know

BG

:eek: ....Thats what I'm sayin...:cool:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:eek: ....Thats what I'm sayin...:cool:

If you cant make it to SF for classics night like me, just remember to have fun WHEREVER YOU GO. Do some bumps..6,8,12? Whoa!....Slow down or you will be praying to an IDOL for SOMEONE to save you. Whatever you do, have a GLORIOUS night, PLAY FAST AND LOOSE, and remember that MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

If you cant make it to SF for classics night like me, just remember to have fun WHEREVER YOU GO. Do some bumps..6,8,12? Whoa!....Slow down or you will be praying to an IDOL for SOMEONE to save you. Whatever you do, have a GLORIOUS night, PLAY FAST AND LOOSE, and remember that MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE:D

BG

Sweet....I WONDER when I am gonna leave..6,8,12?..Remember that girl that kept askin us WHAT EXACTLY IS SPECIAL K?..I'll never forget WHAT YOU DID TO ME that one time....It was soo sick...the crowd movin to the beats...I could see it IN YOUR EYES....Thats how you WERQ IT...Everybody loves a CROWDPLEASER......there was absolutely no DRAMA ON THE DANCEFLOOR...but there was some ECSTASY....and the guy behind the booth kept sayin I AM YOUR DJ....

:hat:

Originally posted by misk

u guys have waaaaaaaaaayy too much time on your hands!!

anyways...i think i might be in attendance......

oh misky....what i wouldnt give TO BE ABLE TO LOVE you....please tell me WHAT DO YOU DESIRE so we could be GOING THROUGH IT together.....I heard LOVE IS IN THE AIR......i ask that you PUT YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND ME and share some lovely MOMENTS with me, as i am lost WITHOUT YOU and im TRIPPIN when you arent near me...you have no idea WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME....all i will say is that I LOVE YOU.....the rest should be left to SILENCE

BG