Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official Deep Dish Meetup @ vinyl****

Originally posted by cintron

I'll be there in full insanity.

Someone's probably going to have to hit me over the head. I'm gonna be MEGA PUMPED prolly. Calm my ass down

smash2.gif

Are you gonna have those Tein Ha's on the deuce anytime soon? I wanna check that out...

Yeah Joey. They're not going to be here in time for DD, but they should be in sometime this coming week. i oughta have em on and properly setup within a week or two. then we'll ride :)

Btw, there's an MR2 meetup on the 30th in randolph- i should def. have them in by then. Maybe you can take a peek? ;)

Originally posted by cintron

Yeah Joey. They're not going to be here in time for DD, but they should be in sometime this coming week. i oughta have em on and properly setup within a week or two. then we'll ride :)

Btw, there's an MR2 meetup on the 30th in randolph- i should def. have them in by then. Maybe you can take a peek? ;)

wait, randolph NJ???

Tasty: forget a bat, just bring kat... :D

For fucks sake,...I thought that stephen was JOKING about the Exit-to-Vinyl migrations...but you're all serious aren't you?

I never go in for the "Vinyl was so much better back in the day" bitching, but you have to worry when people shamelessly discuss going from Exit before vinyl....at least be discreet if you're gonna be dorky!

Originally posted by saigray

For fucks sake,...I thought that stephen was JOKING about the Exit-to-Vinyl migrations...but you're all serious aren't you?

I never go in for the "Vinyl was so much better back in the day" bitching, but you have to worry when people shamelessly discuss going from Exit before vinyl....at least be discreet if you're gonna be dorky!

Its to support Nero there saigray.............

Let me be the first to say, I went to Exit once and hated it. I said I could not go back to that place......even with Junior throwing his parties there.

There is nothing wrong with going to a place to hear or support someone. Say I am spinning at Exit one night (in the near future of course), would you not go because it is Exit? If so thats pretty fuckin lame.