Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's CD is out and is Fucking NUTS!

I bought it today and truth is I have never heard any CD that can even touch this thing. The wait was well worth it, you could close your eyes and have SF flashbacks. Sound quality is great too. Im not a dj but can tell you the transitions and mixing between the songs is rediculous. I was told last week about a great Carl Cox CD which I picked up, its now a useless frisbee next to this.

MASTERPIECE, just fucking great.

Chris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by slyonspromos

JPs Cd suxs if you like commercial music than get the cd otherwise just download the thing. Only thing your paying for is efx between songs.

WOW, in a few years you can turn 21 and wise up... Back to high school jr....

Originally posted by helixx

Ok, crucify me after this post, but what does JP stand for?

Why are you on a board like clubplanet if you don't know simple names in the scene??:blank:....Everyone should know who JP,DT,JV,RS etc etc....This amazes me :eek:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Why are you on a board like clubplanet if you don't know simple names in the scene??:blank:....Everyone should know who JP,DT,JV,RS etc etc....This amazes me :eek:

Who the fuck is RS.....and if your talking about Richie santana, you should get a clue because he has no business being mentioned in the same breathe as the others.....

Guest saleen351

this cd sucks, you will not hear this garbage at the shore thank god..... its been around for 2 weeks, no big deal, dont' you think if it was good they would release it after the WMC.......... get a clue people...........

Originally posted by slyonspromos

JPs Cd suxs if you like commercial music than get the cd otherwise just download the thing. Only thing your paying for is efx between songs.

Live With Jonathan Peters CD 1

1) Intro

2) Fifth Dimension - Let The Sunshine (Jonathan Peters Mix)

3) Sarah McLachlan - Hold On (BT Mix)

4) Jonathan Peters - Manufactory (Original Mix)

5) Hard Attack - Every Single Sound (That Mix)

6) Par-T-One - I'm So Crazy (Subliminal Chant Mix)

7) Monika Kruse - Wir Tanzen Der Nacht (Original Mix)

8) Simply Stanley & Sterling Moss - Blue (Original Mix)

9) Jonathan Peters - What Do You Desire (Original Mix)

10) Paul Van Dyk - Out There (Original Mix)

11) Electric Deluxe - Electric Deluxe (2.0 Mix)

12) Jonathan Peters - Been Thru It (The Real Mix)

13) TRB - Aftermath (Jonathan Peters Mix)

Live With Jonathan Peters CD 2

1) Aly-Us - Follow Me (Jonathan Peters Mix)

2) Goldtrix feat. Andrea Brown - Trippin (Goldtrix Club Mix)

3) Def-E - Highlands (Original Mix)

4) Pappa & Gilby - Skin Deep (Vocal Mix)

5) Latin Headhunters - Let Your Spirit (Original Mix)

6) Simon Noble feat. Redbak - The Shadow (Original Mix)

7) Ben Shaw feat. Adele Holness - So Strong (Sander Kleinenberg Mix)

8) R. Rivera's Groove - Funkatron (Crazeee Mix)

9) Worf - Fear (Beeper Mix)

10) Jonathan Peters - Going Through It (Main Mix)

11) Jonathan Peters - Trickling Down Your Mind (Main Mix) w/ Nomad - I Wonder (Accapella)

12) Northern Monkeys - The Skank w/ The Psychedelic Waltons - Wonderland (S-Man's Dark Tribe Mix)

how do you figure this is commercial music?

looks pretty f'cking solid to me............

and saleen, what does releasing it after the wmc have to do with it being good? I don't understand..........

Originally posted by unclebuc

Who the fuck is RS.....and if your talking about Richie santana, you should get a clue because he has no business being mentioned in the same breathe as the others.....

OMG...:rolleyes:...I was just saying how people should know certain names...:laugh:...I wasnt ranking the DJs..Richie is not bad at all...and a good guy...I hate it when people turn threads into a "He sucks...this guys so much better" battle....Take your own advice...Get a clue...:finger2:

Looks like a Mondo roadtrip for me tomorrow.. Need new beats anyway.. tape 83 is played out in my car along with Oakenfeld, Ibiza, and PVD, Politics...

Lookin forward to tomorrow! New pregame beats, and Im sure new beats crankin in car will be the armtwist at 3am tomorrow night after leaving Platinum or Bunka creating the magnetic pull to the Lincoln tunnel...:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

awwwwa this really wasn't a nice post.

ANYWAY, back to the topic at hand... all I can say is hold on into manufactory!!!! :eek:

this cd plus DT's cd2 hasn't left my winamp yet!!! I love them both!!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

awwwwa this really wasn't a nice post.

ANYWAY, back to the topic at hand... all I can say is hold on into manufactory!!!! :eek:

this cd plus DT's cd2 hasn't left my winamp yet!!! I love them both!!!

+

starbryte hold on sucks and the transition into manfufactory is horrible and take hunter off the loop