Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's CD is out and is Fucking NUTS!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thesandman

I get out a lot and have no clue who RS would be, especially since you mentioned him w/ some of the top djs around.....

RS...lol

Sure...You probably thoguht I meant Denny Tsettos too instead of Danny Tenaglia....:laugh:....RS = Richie Santana....

First off, Saleen, you have no clue about JP... Be honest and let us all know the last time you heard a recent JP set, or set foot in the Factory??? You are very knowledgeable on this music scene, but I dont think your a good critic on JP...

Just got back from Mondo with new JP cd, listened to disc 2... beginning is kinda commercial weak, but holy shit, once it gets to Going thru it.... Im gettin goosebumps and feelin like im at Factory..

Kickass stuff so far...

Will check out disc 1 later..

Garden State Plaza mall was a friggen ZOO today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walked out empty handed...cant deal with masses of morons...

A/X NEEDS TO TURN THE GOD DAM HEAT DOWN!!!

Anyway, Im psyched to have some new cruisin beats!

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

JP DESTROYS Out There IMO BEST SONG ON THE CD:eek: LOVE THIS SONG AT FACTORY HAS BECOME A SF ANTHEM NOW

did u go last night??? i slacked......drank too much.....no way i was waking up this morning to go:(

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Why are you on a board like clubplanet if you don't know simple names in the scene??:blank:....Everyone should know who JP,DT,JV,RS etc etc....This amazes me :eek:

What amazes me is how much people like you worship people like jonathon peters. Some people actually go out to meet new people and just have a good time. People like you are way too worried about who's spinning than having a good time and meeting a couple girls. I question your sexuality.

Originally posted by liverlips

What amazes me is how much people like you worship people like jonathon peters. Some people actually go out to meet new people and just have a good time. People like you are way too worried about who's spinning than having a good time and meeting a couple girls. I question your sexuality.

1. I don't worship anyone

2. I go out to meet new people too, and am very social and pretty much well liked

3. Music is the main reason I go out, not to meet girls. I know plenty. Although I meet a new one almost every time I go out

4. I am straight.....

5. :bigfinger:........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xcracker

First off, Saleen, you have no clue about JP... Be honest and let us all know the last time you heard a recent JP set, or set foot in the Factory??? You are very knowledgeable on this music scene, but I dont think your a good critic on JP...

Just got back from Mondo with new JP cd, listened to disc 2... beginning is kinda commercial weak, but holy shit, once it gets to Going thru it.... Im gettin goosebumps and feelin like im at Factory..

Kickass stuff so far...

Will check out disc 1 later..

Garden State Plaza mall was a friggen ZOO today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walked out empty handed...cant deal with masses of morons...

A/X NEEDS TO TURN THE GOD DAM HEAT DOWN!!!

Anyway, Im psyched to have some new cruisin beats!

well your right I haven't been to SF in a long long time. I don't do drugs and I'd say 75% of the people their are on drugs, which means they love JP because thier fucked up brains are having such a great time. Go to SF sober and you'll wonder how this clown has a job. I have a few JP sets and cds, nothing special, pots and pans, dont' get me wrong he does some hot tracks aka jessic folker but come on this cd is just overrated. You will not hear this cd at the shore, can bet money on it. heres a link to check out, this is just a recent one:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86091

I've never done a club drug in my life, hell the the craziest I get at at club is some coronas and maybee a rip fuel when carbone has a few on him, so I can say for sure drugs don't ever get in the way of my music reviews. music is weak right now, therefore his cd is something to hold us over till summer.

I have gone to SF sober plenty of times (not this past Sun morning..) and enjoyed myself. I also have heard some bad sets from him too, but maybe 1 out of 10 visits, sometimes hes off like any other dj, but when hes on hes unstoppable... I just posted the review of the CD b/c its something most people would probably enjoy.

As for summer music, look for the shore to over play "going thru it" (JPs own track on the disc) just like Derb last year....

Originally posted by liverlips

if you go to big clubs to meet girls, I question your intelligence as well as your taste in the opposite sex........

Originally posted by saleen351

well your right I haven't been to SF in a long long time. I don't do drugs and I'd say 75% of the people their are on drugs, which means they love JP because thier fucked up brains are having such a great time. Go to SF sober and you'll wonder how this clown has a job. I have a few JP sets and cds, nothing special, pots and pans, dont' get me wrong he does some hot tracks aka jessic folker but come on this cd is just overrated. You will not hear this cd at the shore, can bet money on it. heres a link to check out, this is just a recent one:

I've never done a club drug in my life, hell the the craziest I get at at club is some coronas and maybee a rip fuel when carbone has a few on him, so I can say for sure drugs don't ever get in the way of my music reviews. music is weak right now, therefore his cd is something to hold us over till summer.

to be honest saleen........i agree with you on a lot of points but usually, especially last summer, shore music is not always the newest and freshest..........a couple of the big anthems that almost all the DJs dropped last year down there were tracks that were being pushed by other top international DJs 6 or 8 months before the summer began..........of course, the majority of the people down there aren't aware of that so it works out okay but tracks like "Hide U"(played by everyone), "Karma"(Denny), "Rapture"(everyone).......all these were tracks I had heard last winter and was very suprised to see that people were ranting and raving down the shore about these "new" tracks...........in the end, I don't care as long as it's good but just to point out, the shore isn't always the best representation of new music..........I guarantee you'll see some of the same this summer..........watch "Trippin'" to be played a lot and that song hit big, on a worldwide scale, well over 6 months ago.

:D

Originally posted by Emmitt

RS= ROGER SANCHEZ............ever heard of him?:rolleyes:

True...but since most here were from NJ, I'd figure they'd know a resident DJ better. I doubt any of em ever heard of the fuckin animal Roger Sanchez....:woah:.....pure musical bliss...

True Saleen on JP pots and pan sets occasionally, but like Sandman said.. If you catch JP on a good night... LOOK OUT!! Ive been there many times where I was like wtf, when is he gonna pick this set up and stop catering to the fucking dancers routines!! Eventually leaving 40 buck less and pissed off that i even bothered going, but JP has reputation to rip shit up from say 6am on...

Ive been there many times whacked, and sober... It doesnt matter, as long as set is on, I am goin nuts...

Back to JP cd... Disc 1 is ok, but the JP produced tracks on CD 2 are the ones to check out... GOING THRU IT is fuckin killin me every time i hear it.. No way comprable to that crap DERB track mentioned previously.. Going thru is to me is the Factory in a nutshell... If you dont love that track, youll never like SF...

Originally posted by flizz

where can i find this cd im out innorth west jersey and dont really feel like driving to mondo im out off rt 80 west any advice of anyone selling this cd in this area?????

More stores should be selling it Tuesday, the actual release date. It should be somewhere near you. Just call the stores.

Originally posted by saleen351

have done SF sober from Dec. 98 - Oct. 2001 never touched anything (not even alcohol) until halloween party this past oct... even since oct. i have done SF 75% more sober then not! Don't u think its a little stereo typical and rude to in your own words say that SF regulars that love and enjoy JP week after week only like his music cause they are f*cked up??? cause if thats the case u can turn that around on vinyl.... here's the stereo type about that (not my opinion at all) since there is no bar... everyone is rollin or k'd out.... So then is the only reason why people think DT is good cause they are all f*cked up??

JP has off nights once in awhile.. so does everyone else.. i mean i have been going there for years... and there are some SICK beats that he has put out.. that not even the songs on the CD can compare too that were like never released (oops sorry off topic:))

if u don't like the cd's fine! but u don't have to tare it nor JP apart... simply say u don't like it! I mean he obvious put some time into making it... give it that much.. its good cd set... its obviously not ur style

and why does everyone make such a big deal about shore clubs? IMO i don't think they are anything special!

i don't mean to fight with u hun, maybe i read u wrong... and i know i rambled on sorry! :)