Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which CP Member would you like to meet?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

Most people I'd like to meet....with the exception of a few nameless idiots...:D

I'm going to be in NYC Sunday night till the next night...I wouldn't mind having coffee with all the cool people here....

Ragga's down...but I don't drink coffee - it'll have to be hot chocolate for me :)

Originally posted by klohe

magilicuti, glowgrlnyc, gmcookny

i would love to meet u too :) and Magilicuti....But he wont go to the Parties I ask him to go to :blank:

also wanna meet....The ONE and ONLY quoth :)

-O-jay®, Roninmess,sprincess218,fluidnyc,marcid21(did I meet u?), bebby6919, avalondon,smokesum,heretic909...and many others....

Im sure Ill meet mostly evreryone I listed above @ BOO 6 :D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Wow, such hostility on such a nice thread :rolleyes: Isn't it too bad for you that Gary's saved up so much $$ in the past couple years that he & his gf are taking a year to bask in the sun in Florida...guess you're out of luck! :laugh2:

Well, no wonder he hasn't come back around these here parts looking for attention. When he gets back from his vacation You can tell him SBJ and I are still keeping it warm for him. AND That we would love to give it to him PERSONALLY!:D

Guest tilly

Most people I'd like to meet....with the exception of a few nameless idiots...:D

I'm going to be in NYC Sunday night till the next night...I wouldn't mind having coffee with all the cool people here....

outta town..hummm...that sucks...

next time:cool:

let me know...

I live in the city and am always down to go out for a cup of coffee :)

Originally posted by az-tec

let me know...

I live in the city and am always down to go out for a cup of coffee :)

Monday before at least 4 pm would be a good day...maybe in a Starbucks somewhere? I'll be staying with my friend on West 70th for the day, before flying to Europe....the more the merrier :D

Monday before at least 4 pm would be a good day...maybe in a Starbucks somewhere? I'll be staying with my friend on West 70th for the day, before flying to Europe....the more the merrier :D

Europe? NICE, you lucky chick...

A lot of us work on Monday, make it Sunday if ya can ;)

I have met a lot already but there is still a lot more.. I would want to meet glowgrl (I figured out a weird way to do my hari.. lol), magilicuti (b/c I didnt say hi when he showed himself at roxy)and highmay (b/c of our last quarrel online-want to meet the real person).. Im sure there is more.. i dunno right now tho..

mwe

SexxyH... Snoozi8 (bootylicious), and jennEfer

TEKLORD310---- yarin, i'llsee you when i go donw to rurgers

(along with any1 else hows there)

transcend.... wanna chill with you + leanr some stuff

joeg, + the dude huggin the huge beer bottle in his sig... wanna meet both oif you

SORRY ABOUT THE NEW THREAD.... I FUCKED UP