Club Space 3x Event Pass $100 no line/ no wait

available at www.clubspace.com

CLUB SPACE

142 NE 11th Street

Miami, FL 33131

www.clubspace.com

305-375-0001

Cover for Monday is $225

The 3 day passes are held behind 3 concentric circles of razor wire, and further yet guarded by Jesse the head of Space Security, armed with a street-sweeper autoloader 12 gauge.

It's 8 am I've been up for almost 24 hours :)

It's not going to be $75 dollars...........people would turn around and walk away! Nobody would pay that much (clubs in Ibiza don't cost that much, the Sasha & Digweed Arena show is only $45).

I understand that this is a special occassion- and this is Danny's biggest event of the year, so I'd pay $50.......You figure 12 hours that's roughly 4 dollars an hour! That's about what I paid for Danny Howells on New Years Eve.

Where the hell did you hear that one, Diego?

No single-DJ party during WMC could charge 75 and get away with it unless it was a charity event. (i.e. during winterparty the Peter Rauhofer party was 80 dollars but half went to DHRF)

its all over the msg boards. apparently someone made the call and that's what they said.

i could be wrong but why is it taking so long for them to clarify?

Space staff reads these boards everyday and Im sure they would say something if rumors were false.

just saw this post from space on another board:

Reply Re: Club Space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices have not been set for individual nights-- nor are we selling individual tickets in advance. Contact us through our website next week for more information.

Originally posted by staceyg5

THATS JUST WACKED.

last year it was $40/50 by 3am and "supposedly" he did that set for free

whatever

for free!!! yeah right!:laugh:

the last 2 WMC parties Danny has controlled and made the door$$$$$

You guys might want to ask what the cover will be on the D.T. board....cause he has always had the door.....

well Mr. Oscar G, since you work with Space and are friends w/ Mr. Tenaglia, why don't you do us the service of informing us what the price tag(s) will be for that Monday/Tuesday morning? Really, how hard is it f/ the management to inform the public what to expect.

Btw, for DT's first Space WMC conference appearance it was free before midnight (as there was a donation f/ some charity), this I know f/ a fact because I attended.

Re: Danny Tenaglia Marathon @ Space

Fr: Kevin McHugh, Danny's manager

To all concerned:

The admission price to Danny Tenaglia's party @ Space on Monday, March 25th

WILL NOT exceed $50, and it never did. There will be 2 different reduced admission prices along with comp tickets. The past 2 years we have controlled the door. We did this to ensure entry of our industry guests on an extremely hectic night.

Our comp admission rate for our industry guests has been about 60% of the total guests at the last two parties, another reason why we control the door. We have no sponsors like all the other parties, all expenses are paid by us, and there are many.

Anyone who thinks we are/need throwing this party to make money is misguided and misinformed.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Kevin McHugh

Stay Tuned Productions

well I hope this answers the question once and for all.....

Originally posted by robpromotions

Re: Danny Tenaglia Marathon @ Space

Fr: Kevin McHugh, Danny's manager

To all concerned:

The admission price to Danny Tenaglia's party @ Space on Monday, March 25th

WILL NOT exceed $50, and it never did. There will be 2 different reduced admission prices along with comp tickets. The past 2 years we have controlled the door. We did this to ensure entry of our industry guests on an extremely hectic night.

Our comp admission rate for our industry guests has been about 60% of the total guests at the last two parties, another reason why we control the door. We have no sponsors like all the other parties, all expenses are paid by us, and there are many.

Anyone who thinks we are/need throwing this party to make money is misguided and misinformed.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Kevin McHugh

Stay Tuned Productions

Everyone knows Miami is spoiled when it comes to its clubs.

Thought of the week!!-- we download free electronic music off the internet & get in free thru weekly guest lists @ any club in Miami on a regular weekend & special event weekends @ times. We shouldn't complain about paying for events on conference week. Look at it as a yearly annual fee for all those free weekends of non-stop partying and all those MP3 files you have sittin' in your hard drive or in your cd players...

Although some might not agree, we can try but we can't please everyone...:spin:

Biz,

I know a majority don’t, have a problem with paying; a cover charge. however wmc has a multitude of events going on. people have limited resources, and want too be able to make informed decisions. when repeated inquiries are made; concerning pricing of single events. those inquires are not addressed; I would consider that to be rather unfair.

on a personal note, I will probably buy the three event pass. but even it this case; my simple inquires concerning: if you must wait in line; when you go to the first event? can the 3 day event passes be picked up in advance?. can you purchase any single event tickets in advance? these inquires remain unanswered, in spite of my numerous phone calls, and e-mails to Space. while I am a big supporter of Space. I must say I am, rather taken back. that simple inquires cannot be addressed. We are two days from wmc, and someone from Space needs to step up to the plate.

you never asked me sobeton... Soldado Pm'd me and he got a response in less than five minutes...

I just now caught this thread, and I havent really had the time to comment... But I did have the time to inform Soldado...

TO EVERYONE...

WMC--Space will not sell advanced individual tickets for any given event. Space is offering the 3 Event pass for $100 dollars (no line, no wait).

FYI: Space will have an extra room (Tent) for conference week to accomodate the large crowds. Arrive early to avoid lines and save a buck or two...

Any other questions, please Email me (not thru pm) at Biznation00@hotmail.com

Take care & be safe...