Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need new fucking friends

seriously man..i hate this shit..every time i plan something i get re-niged on..Deep Dish Tonight?? NEGATIVE!! GHHHHHOST wont b there as much as hed like to b..y?? because my friends r gay and they wana go out to the ISLAND ..one of them even suggested Webster Hall..well.. i guess one day ill meet some of u guys from CP..until then...live it up at DD for me

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but imagine this..im walkin into vinyl..and i gota hang out wit myself til 5am til the meetup..then i gota go over to the meetup SOLO and b like HI IM GHOST FROM THE BOARDS AND I HAVE 0.00 FRIENDS

lol!!!!!!

hmm... I'd meet you there sooner, but I want to checkout something else first...

seriously man..i hate this shit..every time i plan something i get re-niged on..Deep Dish Tonight?? NEGATIVE!! GHHHHHOST wont b there as much as hed like to b..y?? because my friends r gay and they wana go out to the ISLAND ..one of them even suggested Webster Hall..well.. i guess one day ill meet some of u guys from CP..until then...live it up at DD for me

HAHAHAHA...they want to go to the "ISLAND" :laugh:

-non-club friends SUCK!!!!:laugh: I given up on all of them....they always rather go "LOCAL"....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :mad:

-I say you should go to Vinyl and meet up with CPers...I guarantee you will have a BLAST with them!!!!:D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

HAHAHAHA...they want to go to the "ISLAND" :laugh:

-non-club friends SUCK!!!!:laugh: I given up on all of them....they always rather go "LOCAL"....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :mad:

-I say you should go to Vinyl and meet up with CPers...I guarantee you will have a BLAST with them!!!!:D

haha, definately true...

Think of it like this... you're by yourself for a little while tonight, and then you'll meet a whole big group of friends and never be alone at a club again (i'm not kidding, you can't be alone even if you want to... :tongue: )

Originally posted by joeg

haha, definately true...

Think of it like this... you're by yourself for a little while tonight, and then you'll meet a whole big group of friends and never be alone at a club again (i'm not kidding, you can't be alone even if you want to... :tongue: )

...and then when you do end up going out one night with your "Club-Clueless" friends, you see so many CPers and you say to yourself how you would so much rather be chillin' with them...

hehe still dude 2 hrs by myself is so not cool

Stop being insecure. I go to clubs alone all the time. I meet people there. Isn't that partially the reason one would do something *social* like going to a club? You don't need your boys. Just go damnit!!! :eek::cool:

fuck it..i might make my way out to DD later on in the night..but seriously im gona put an AD in the paper looking for new frieendsssssss

very cool... I'll see you there... i'll probably roll in around 3-5'ish... not sure...

ojay: you going tonight??

hey ghossssst... i have similar problems too. usually with my girl friends (except you suthrnbelle) hence why i prefer to hang with guys

and yeah when i mentioned to some of my friends deep dish earlier in the week, they were like who???? :blank: i was like forgeddaboutit.

but i understand how you feel about going to clubs solo. i go solo but knowing that my other peeps are there. have fun tonight if you go...

and hey OJ i knew of one or two ppl procrastinating the other night when she ws trying to write 10 papers! ;)

she's at the beach right now with all the other girls (nine total) thats drama right there for ya :blown:

Yo ghhost, don't swett it. It's your life u gotta do what u wanna do. That's why I have two groups of friends: the "alcoholic" bar hopping friends and then there are my "drop bombs & bump it up like it's our job" friends. Luckilly, most of us fit into these catgories but in your case just meet up w/ the CPers. U know your gonna regret not doing what u want to.

:

:rolleyes: serg stop being a baby...i warned you about the friends u keep....and dont hate on the "island" like u werent there 2 weeks ago...

Originally posted by joeg

(i'm not kidding, you can't be alone even if you want to... :tongue: )

Very true!!!

When you attemp to bring non-clubbing friends to the other side you end up slapping you forehead Homer Simpson style, DOH!

"I'm tired, when are we leaving??"

"Hey, it's after 4am no more liquor"

"What! I can wear sneakers??"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im like PK1...2 Groups of freinds. The "chill" crew and the "PARTY!!!!!" crew. Eventhough i dont see the chill crew much you still have those weekends where clubs just arent what you are looking for.

Ghhhost: I understand how you feel about going Solo somewhere. Im a pretty shy person myself, i find it hard to "meet" people. But ive done it and its not that bad. Ive never had the pleasure of meeting anyone from CP but from what i hear they are all Crazy party ppl! Find yourself some new freinds b4 summer but keep your old crew on hand.

Happy Clubbing

I am in the same boat... It makes me sick... All my friends went from age 23 straight up to Over the fukkin hill... No one goes out anymore... " Lets go to the movies " Blah fukkin Blah... Why would I want to go to the movies when I can buy the boot leg DvD. I want to party... And never do because I am the same way... Hate going out alone... Sit around and twittle my thumbs till I strike up a conversation with someone... HELP !!!!!!!!

Been a while since I posted... I stay away cause everytime I read these damn posts I get in the mood to party... Yet can't get anyone to go...

shit..didnt think id get so much sympathy from u guys ahaha..thanx n e way..well to update my whack ass night..my friend (SOLBEAM I PRESUME) didnt go out..so the island was out the question..my friends said lets head into the city..so i went hooooping we might make it to DD..WELPP..called my HOMEGIRL MARS(maybe shes solbeam) she didnt even wana hear about comin out..so i pretty much knew i was done for dd..yep...went to the village..it was an OK night..played designated driver..SHOOT ME

shit..didnt think id get so much sympathy from u guys ahaha..thanx n e way..well to update my whack ass night..my friend (SOLBEAM I PRESUME) didnt go out..so the island was out the question..my friends said lets head into the city..so i went hooooping we might make it to DD..WELPP..called my HOMEGIRL MARS(maybe shes solbeam) she didnt even wana hear about comin out..so i pretty much knew i was done for dd..yep...went to the village..it was an OK night..played designated driver..SHOOT ME

me and crobra went up to like 3 different ppl and were like "are you ghhhosstt?!?!?!"

haha

none of them were even on any boards.. they're like what?!?!? what do you mean!??!

lmao..