Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need new fucking friends

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

eheh dude im so sorry u and the croat had to suffer due to my pussy-ness ..next time im goin alone...or draggin a cetain girl i went to HS with who posts here

haha, its cool, we'll catch up with you one of these days...

btw, who did you go to HS with on here?

Originally posted by trancend

PM joeg....he submitted an application to be his friend

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

ghost: lol, yeah, well, we were with a big group of cpers.. and so there was a few times where there was just some kid standing around as if he was part of it... but they were just random kids... lol....

shit..didnt think id get so much sympathy from u guys ahaha..thanx n e way..well to update my whack ass night..my friend (SOLBEAM I PRESUME) didnt go out..so the island was out the question..my friends said lets head into the city..so i went hooooping we might make it to DD..WELPP..called my HOMEGIRL MARS(maybe shes solbeam) she didnt even wana hear about comin out..so i pretty much knew i was done for dd..yep...went to the village..it was an OK night..played designated driver..SHOOT ME

I told you why I wasn't coming out....and your life went on without me...

Guest tillyandme
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . back once again with the nuttiness factor . . . :rolleyes: . . . I'm still waiting for an explanation you shitheel . . . .

Doesn't it ggo back once again with the renegade master........

Power to the people......Or somthin like dat......

Ps, my sweet mikey..... Ill hit you up on im to disscuss my disfunction.....no need to make your pounding me with a crobar a public issue. tee hee hee....'

rawk rawk rawk:hat:

While I can understand how having friends around can help enhance the experience, if you're going to see a DJ you really love, if you know you like the venue, and if you know you're gonna be shaking your ass for 10 hours straight anyway, then why not go it alone? I mean, there's already a huge crowd there, and it's Vinyl isn't one of those environments where everyone's really cliquey. First thing I learned when I moved to New York was how to enjoy good music and good times without having anyone there or even trying to meet people....then you can REALLY get into the music. Lord knows I've been to enough 2-step shows by myself...at least at an event like DD you would have been bound to run into SOMEBODY...

BTW, wassup Karl, good mornin...

Originally posted by tillyandme

Doesn't it ggo back once again with the renegade master........

Power to the people......Or somthin like dat......

Ps, my sweet mikey..... Ill hit you up on im to disscuss my disfunction.....no need to make your pounding me with a crobar a public issue. tee hee hee....'

rawk rawk rawk:hat:

. . NO, there will be no hitting me up . . you're gonna tell us all why you're so fucked in the skull . . :mad: . .

hehe still dude 2 hrs by myself is so not cool

2 saturday ago I almost went to exit by myself b/c my friend didnt wake up and I promised Nero i would go. I found someone to go with me.. But once you meet the CPers everything is cool.. I have never been to a city club by myself but i wouldnt mind it now that I know people from the board will be there.. I hate getting dicked like that.. Theres only one person I go to every club with and if she doesnt go I dont go and it sux when I really want to go. I know exactly how you feel. Come out friday meet up with all of us at roxy.. where are you from?