Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is ANYONE staying in tonight like me?

ugh this sucks I have to work tomorrow morning at 7 am... so I absolutely positively have to stay in tonight!!! :cry: I guess I will just have to find random activities to do in my room... I am so mad I can't go out! :(

So anyway... I am wondering if anyone else is staying in that will be able to entertain me tonight :D

got home when the sun rose this morning, so i feel like

staying in and watching some Simon & Garfunkel on

PBS 13 tonight :cool::tongue:;)

Then again, tomorrow is Sunday, and i plan on heading to

the Whitney museum after a pleasant evening where

hopefully the bed won't be speaking to me

(MUGGZY...that one's 4 you :tongue: .)

well i got dressed and all nice for my date. caught a taxi to my location and waited for my date to arrive.....waited waited waited and waited...... no date:( waited for an hour and a half. no date:rolleyes:

so now im back home alone on a saturday night watching tennis:(

Originally posted by xpander

Now see...staying in is one thing, entertainment is a whole other thing...

Anything particular in mind?

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

that's my entertainment for the night. This way I can make retarted posts that make no sense all night long to all of you!

Originally posted by goldenman

well i got dressed and all nice for my date. caught a taxi to my location and waited for my date to arrive.....waited waited waited and waited...... no date:( waited for an hour and a half. no date:rolleyes:

so now im back home alone on a saturday night watching tennis:(

ouch i am sorry maybe it was some miscommunication? um that happened to me once! (*cough* djjonstephen ;) )

i will probably end up staying in.... i should stay in but i wanna go out. i might start climbing the walls in a couple hours :blown:

:cry: everyone I call now can't talk cause they all need to go get ready for tonight!!! :cry:

ahhhh I am so mad I am staying in. Hey- I know! Let's play a game. Let's all PRETEND that we could go out tonight and say where we would go.

If I had no work tomorrow and tons of energy, I would go out to Hunka Bunka in NJ cause that is where all of my friends are going tonight and I would want to be with all of them... then I would bribe some of them to take me to Classics night later on!!! :D

gee- can you tell I've been :smoke: ??? playing little games just seems like so much fun to me right now!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

ouch i am sorry maybe it was some miscommunication? um that happened to me once! (*cough* djjonstephen ;) )

he stood me up too!!!!!

:tongue:

:laugh2:

well, i'm leaving to go out now... have fun sitting at home :D

I'm staying home tonight. This was suppose to be my clubbin weekend, Roxy Friday for D:Fuse and Vinyl tonight for Deep Dish but I'm not motivated enough. OH well. Instead I stayed home all day and tooled with the car. Beside that i'm busy enjoying my break.