Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<<Deep Dish Review>>>

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Dude i have never been to webster hall in my life .. and never been to EXIT !

Infact I dont even know where websterhall is located !!

Plus the only time I went to roxy was in 1998 when oakenfold played there for GU newyork .. at that time u were listening to z100

:laugh: :laugh:

support the party @ exit

Terrific! Wanna cookie?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Dude i have never been to webster hall in my life .. and never been to EXIT !

Infact I dont even know where websterhall is located !!

Plus the only time I went to roxy was in 1998 when oakenfold played there for GU newyork .. at that time u were listening to z100

:laugh: :laugh:

support the party @ exit

NEVER been to EXIT or WH?!?! deprived much? :laugh:

Sweet sweet night. The crowd was awesome and included some of my favorite new friends, the set-up was beautiful and dreamy, and the music was DEEP perfection.

CP represented quite well in terms of close-out ratio...lots of tired headz on the coat check line at 9;15! BUt kiddies, why don't you all move forward more? I love hanging with the group, but on a high energy night like saturday, I just can't be in the back... MUST DANCE!!! ALL NIGHT!!! Still cool catching quick hello's on the way to and from the bathroom ;-) I just love all your friendly faces.

:blown:

the sat I decide to stay in because I got too wasted the nights before, had a realllllllllly long day, and need to save money for WMC. FUCK ME!!!!! I missed CINTRON TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

JoeyG---it was nights like that you're supposed to return the favor and make me get my ass out!

Originally posted by snoozi8

JoeyG---it was nights like that you're supposed to return the favor and make me get my ass out!

I just figured you were coming... but by like 5am I was like "umm... I guess shes not coming..."

A couple of people asked about you though...

Originally posted by snoozi8

the sat I decide to stay in because I got too wasted the nights before, had a realllllllllly long day, and need to save money for WMC. FUCK ME!!!!! I missed CINTRON TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

yeah dude :( you were greatly missed.

I was wondering who was gonna grab my butt!!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . damnit . . I should have come out to this one too . . . Unfortunately I couldn't have gotten home at 1 in the afternoon . . .damnit damnit damnit . . . oh well . . at least I have more money for the WMC . . .

Thats terrific pal...........save that $25 for WMC.

Think of all you can get with it.......two small pizzas or two packages of t-shirts or a taxi-cab ride or an umbrealla when it rains on you raving maniacs or a dildo so you can just use the real thing next time you decide to fuck yourself over and miss one of the best nights this year in NYC.

:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Think of all you can get with it.......two small pizzas or two packages of t-shirts or a taxi-cab ride or an umbrealla when it rains on you raving maniacs or a dildo so you can just use the real thing next time you decide to fuck yourself over and miss one of the best nights this year in NYC.

...And a resounding "OHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP" fill the room....

damn bro....

Listen, we all know your just pissed because you were really hoping that Saturday would be the night Phuturephunk had one too many and you would finally be able to make your move and take advantage of his poor inebriated state, but just cause you didn't get to mack it to him at DD doesn't give you the right to get all hostile.....there's always next time.

Originally posted by cintron

Damn Jon. You've been the Stoic Bearer of THE TRUTH lately ;)

That sounds like something i'd say when i haven't gotten laid in months... you hiding something Jon?

Alright, saigray was blunt about calling me gay......but I'm not sure whether or not you are calling me a fairy or saying that I havn't gotten laid by a chick in a while...........