Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

I'm Soooooo F'N.....

Recommended Posts

i'm bored.......my finger hurts...despite what u may think...there are serious health hazards as a hairdresser......i think i may need to go under the knife........speaking of which....next mon.....i get my wisdom teeth out......i know i know...but hey...it just means u will all probably get more misk...since i will be in my house for a couple days...and i will probably be all jacked up on prescriptions so....even better posts!!!!

btw~~~~~~~TURDBOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

i'm bored.......my finger hurts...despite what u may think...there are serious health hazards as a hairdresser......i think i may need to go under the knife........speaking of which....next mon.....i get my wisdom teeth out......i know i know...but hey...it just means u will all probably get more misk...since i will be in my house for a couple days...and i will probably be all jacked up on prescriptions so....even better posts!!!!

btw~~~~~~~TURDBOY

i know ur mouth is watering thinking of all the painkillers ur gonna get....crackhead....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im trying to decide if i should wash my hair or not... ok well no, im lying... i know im washing my hair, but i dont know what im doing after that... straighten or leave curly... such dilemas... :rolleyes: things would be simpler if it wasnt raining out... :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

im trying to decide if i should wash my hair or not... ok well no, im lying... i know im washing my hair, but i dont know what im doing after that... straighten or leave curly... such dilemas... :rolleyes: things would be simpler if it wasnt raining out... :mad:

haha lol ok:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

im trying to decide if i should wash my hair or not... ok well no, im lying... i know im washing my hair, but i dont know what im doing after that... straighten or leave curly... such dilemas... :rolleyes: things would be simpler if it wasnt raining out... :mad:

omg! i go through the same ordeal all the time! LOL....right now on my way home...i was debating what to do....but it is rainy...so it will be a curly night/day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

omg! i go through the same ordeal all the time! LOL....right now on my way home...i was debating what to do....but it is rainy...so it will be a curly night/day

:grin: yup... it's a curly day today... i knew someone from the short squad would feel my pain... :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×