Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D Roll Call 03/29/02

vikkii123

Who's going?? Meet up anyone??

Meet-Up Spot---> In Avalon by the back bar right near the opening to Axis. I plan on being there right around 8:00.. Can't wait to see/meet everyone :)

53267.jpg

p.s...doors are at 8:00 p.m :hat2:

p.p.s... no V.I.P table this time... to much $$$

They look pretty pissed off in that picture....like they are gonna beat someone down.

I'm in as long as we can get set up with one of those tables up top on the balcony. I don't want to be tucked away some where away from the action.

I will have 3 people with me. And it sounds like I should hold off buying tickets.

Originally posted by teamj5

This whole buying tickets in advance thing is LAME.

It's all that stupid Jonathan Peters fault. If he wasn't there then there would be no need for all this :mad:

BOO JP

:laugh: i think S&D command a big enuf following that they would have had advance tickets even w/o JP spinning that night.

but have fun guys, i cannot wait to see the reviews! i am gonig to be at Factory that night for PVD :D. should be an interesting weekend bc my mom and sister are coming here (nyc) for easter and arrive on friday. hmmmmm i already told them i am going out on friday, but how the hell am i gonna explain my "vampirish" behavior (out all ngiht and crawl back home and sleep all day) :laugh: :laugh:

I'll definitely be joining everyone for S&D in two weeks... and I'm all about that table (SUCH a good idea... you guys are geniouses!;) )

I've been trying to hold out on buying tickets, but I'm going to have to break down and get them this week.

It'll be myself, my girlfriend and another friend coming along. Should be an amazing time for sure.

But one question... how on earth are all of us going to spend $200 on booze combined!?! We're not the drinking type!?! ;):tongue::cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

But one question... how on earth are all of us going to spend $200 on booze combined!?! We're not the drinking type!?! ;):tongue::cool:

I am bringing a big bag and buying my share worth of bottled water and just taking the extras home :idea::D:laugh:

Originally posted by vikkii123

List so far:

Vikki

Prplhz

A1wave

teamJ5 + 3

nycis...+2

Totaling 10 So far :D

Hey Kaydup are you getting in on this:confused:

I will be able to give you an answer this week. I am going to be there, but I am supose to have friends up and if they are I don't want to get in on it with people there. But if not it will just be my girlfriend and I, and I will definatly be in. I don't think what I wrote just made any sense! I will get back to you guys on this. I shouldn't be in public today, I belong in bed:laugh:

Originally posted by Trainwrecked

I'll definatly be in attendance that friday, wouldn't miss S&D and the phazon for anything.

I'm pretty new to the board so i don't know too many of you yet, hopefully i can meet some of the others here on the 29th!

Hey Trainwrecked hopefully we'll see you there:tongue:

I am definitely in...yeah I agree we need alot of people to get the tab to $200 as we are not going to be the drinking type that night:cool: ...Carelli...plus I cannot let myself get extremely blacked out because I will not be responsible for my actions at that point ;)

Hey Trainwrecked hopefully we'll see you there:tongue:

I certainly hope so, i've been reading the board for a while but only recently starting posting - it'd be nice to put a face to some of the names!!

If you guys let me know where you're table is at I'll make sure to introduce myself. Either that or maybe we can pick a certain time and place to meet up (this would be more for my benifit since most of you guys know eachother pretty well already :) )

9 more days!!!!!!!! Is anyone else as excited to hear Jimmy Van M again as i am??

Originally posted by Trainwrecked

I certainly hope so, i've been reading the board for a while but only recently starting posting - it'd be nice to put a face to some of the names!!

If you guys let me know where you're table is at I'll make sure to introduce myself. Either that or maybe we can pick a certain time and place to meet up (this would be more for my benifit since most of you guys know eachother pretty well already :) )

9 more days!!!!!!!! Is anyone else as excited to hear Jimmy Van M again as i am??

We'll have to work something out for a meet-up with ya...

We all know each other simply from posting here.... a lot!!!:laugh:

wow, this board has gotten busy lately, nice! i've been somewhat busy lately, haven't been able to post on many boards, partly working on getting a night similar to what we were talking about before. anyways,

A: hell ya

B: pass for now

i'm bringing a couple of friends that night so i have to keep them entertained, but i'd love to stop by and say whas up to to all of you v.i.p.'s

Originally posted by sxeyecandi

i so wish i could be there! i will def. be at the next meetup but next friday i will also be in ny for easter weekend and i am gonna go to pvd at factory *yay!*

anywayz, dance your asses off and have fun!

:grin3:

Uh oh... looks like we've got another NBer here ;) You're always welcome! (I think many or most of us here are Naughty Boothers too).

Just to let anyone reading this thread know.. the table deal for Sasha and Digweed is off :blank:

Meet-Up Spot---> In Avalon by the back bar right near the opening to Axis. I plan on being there right around 8:00.. Can't wait to see/meet everyone :)

8 may be pushing it...doors officially open at 8.

When you walk into the club and are standing under the dj booth, looking out to the stage....on the dance floor there are speakers on the floor on the left and right of the club (the dancers are up on them during the night). Our spot is on the floor in front of the speakers on the left. I will pop over to the corner bar when I get inside but if I miss out, thats where a big group of us will be.

Danysh and a1 know the spot :)