Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ppl checkin you out....

klohe

Originally posted by somebitch

i wouldnt care as long as they didnt make any advances. i also wouldnt care as long as the person i was with didnt pay any attention to them and wasnt purposely trying to get attention.

Ditto.

Originally posted by gmccookny

some random guy goes up to your girl and she's dancing real nice, and he calls her "delicious"?/?

I m still a little red-in-the-face over this, cause it happened last week when i was out with my g/f ?/?

Should i be?

:confused:

I wouldn't worry about it... I mean if the guy knew she was with you, yeah that's pretty rude. But there's no way to prevent guys from looking at or talking to your girl in clubs. As long as they're not disrespectful about it (not going away when she tells them to, or not caring that she has a boyfriend) it's really not an issue.

Originally posted by tastyt

I wouldn't worry about it... I mean if the guy knew she was with you, yeah that's pretty rude. But there's no way to prevent guys from looking at or talking to your girl in clubs. As long as they're not disrespectful about it (not going away when she tells them to, or not caring that she has a boyfriend) it's really not an issue.

You're right , Tasty...

We're just getting back together now after a lil break, and she's still in that mode of indirect jealousy (telling me how guys whistle at her, telling me their compliments, etc...).

I guess a little jealousy is there for a reason, i just shouldn;t blow it out of proportion and understand she won't act on it :)

and most of the time, guys are pretty cool and will back off once you say something. And I always say something. But just a warning to everybody out there guys and girls. If I'm out with a girl and you are disrespecting either me or her, you will get one warning. If you decide to continue, you will get knocked the fuck out. It's nice to be mellow and non-violent, but I'm greek, and I'm a man, so if you try to be a jerk, you will wind up on the floor. And since I know everyone at every club I go to, I will get a drink bought for me and you will wind up on the pavement. Now that might sound a little harsh, but it's the truth. I don't ever act like a tough guy and I don't let innocent stuff bother me. Looking doesn't bother me. But we all know a lot of guys are complete douchebags and sometimes that's the only thing they respond to.

Originally posted by djustinh

son, you know how I roll to Vinyl. i always end up there. you knowwww thissss maannnnnn! :cool:

or are you talking about the SEX forum? hehe i dunno. random. you know im random and pop up once in awile, including Wayne, NJ. Every now and then ill make an appearance.

what's wayne, nj??:confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

Actually, I think it's flattering to you if someone is looking at your boyfriend/girlfriend....

It kinda reminds how hot and sexy and cute they are. :D

~~agreed! if ur boy/girl arent paying attention then thats all that matters!

If other guys are checking out the person I'm with, that's actually a plus in my book. Something about being with someone that everyone else is wanting makes me even happier that I'm the one she's with. On the other hand, there's the issue of dancing. I have no problems with another guy dancing with my girl, or doing that whole 'tryin to get up behind her and wiggle his dick into the small of her back' dilly, but if she looks discomforted by it at all, I'll tell the guy to back the fuck up. But then again, the entire situation can easily be avoided by not going to venues that have a tendency to turn into a meat market.

Originally posted by brickhouse

If other guys are checking out the person I'm with, that's actually a plus in my book. Something about being with someone that everyone else is wanting makes me even happier that I'm the one she's with.

A definite plus to the whole ego thing....

I totally agee with somebitch

"... i also wouldnt care as long as the person i was with didnt pay any attention to them and wasnt purposely trying to get attention."

I mean I can't get mad and jealous at my partner because other girls are noticing him...so I'll make a few comments later on and have a laugh about it (it's more like I'm teasing him about it as he gets easily embarrassed about those things...lol)...but that's about it.

Maybe it's easier cause I'm a girl and other girls aren't usually as straightforward as guys but then again, I also think I can take care of my own very well and if a guy is making me a compliment, I take it, say thanks and still walk away (to my baby)... so there is no need for my bf to get all involved in it either.