Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ppl checkin you out....

klohe

So I'm out with my hunny Fri night and he's getting all pissed bc "mad guys keep staring at you, undressing you with their eyes, and giving it to you in their minds" (his words). I'm all like wtf are you talking about??? I failed to notice these gawking stares bc I was dancing in my own world....anyway, the point I'm trying to get at is....would you be jealous if someone was checking your guy/girlie out...even if they were paying no mind to them??? :rolleyes:

So it comes with the territory. However there is definately a fine line between checking out a hot girl and gawking over her. And when you can see them talking shit to their friends and getting them to stare to, then it might be time for your face to have a meeting with my hand. I mean I check out good looking girls too, but I don't ever disrespect a girl or the guy she's with, that's just shady. You should be a little more cogniscent of what's actually happening then you can decide if he's being stupid or actually has a point.

I luv to dance in my own world, and feel the music, without caring about who is looking at who... who the fuck cares right? but i'm sorry, a lot of men are at a club trying their dambdest to get with one of the hotties that happen to be dancin nearby. and my girl is one of those hotties...

but i've been approached by guys at clubs telling me that my presence around their girl was 'making them nervous'.

friday tho one guy actually asks my girl to step aside with him to a less crowded area of the club... my girl's like 'my boyfriend is right there' and the guy is like 'so?'. and she walked away, and i had a good mind to fuckin tell this guy to :blown:

ASSHOLE:mad:

Originally posted by neptune1

how was spinnin @sf main floor?

Beautiful, becuase I got to play how I wanted, and kicked everyone out of the booth, locked the doors, and danced around like a mad man, jumped around, threw record sleeves on my head and went bonkers.

A dream come true only after 4 years of playing ya know? Now I have Exit, SF, and World main floor under my belt, I couldn't be happier, and yet I still have so much to learn and so much time to learn :)

Originally posted by marcid21

Actually, I think it's flattering to you if someone is looking at your boyfriend/girlfriend....

It kinda reminds how hot and sexy and cute they are. :D

I definitely agree with you :)

I don't think looking is anything to be jealous over...

Originally posted by origskeemr

woah how did you end up over here lol

son, you know how I roll to Vinyl. i always end up there. you knowwww thissss maannnnnn! :cool:

or are you talking about the SEX forum? hehe i dunno. random. you know im random and pop up once in awile, including Wayne, NJ. Every now and then ill make an appearance.