Clubplanet Nightlife Community

15 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex

SPYGIRL3

1) COMPLAINING Guys like it when girls how off their nice ass. So, why do guys complain when a girl is wearing tight pants? As long as they can get their pants off, I really don't see a problem. You know you'r gonna get SOME, so just chill out and savor each second.

2)WHEN GIRLS GO DOWN HALF-WAY Guys try to force a girls head down when she's simply trying to tease the guy. You know...get MR.HAPPY all the way up before she has to try and suck on

MR.LIMP

3)CHOCKING THE CHICKEN Why do guys make girls do this 4 them? He can do this at home whenever he's NOT getting any, not when he's about to get the real deal! Remember guys.... it brings absolutely NO pleasure to us females and we do get bored with jerking you guys off

4)HAIR PULLING Yes, it's true that some females like a little bit of pain, but not when your ripping the hair out of her head! Take it easy.

5)PANTING During sex we females know that guys do get tired, and we can totally understand this, but why do guys pant like dogs??? Not very attractive!

6)MINUTE MAN Guys that cannot last for more than 10 minutes. This really disappoints females. Girls need pleasure too!Otherwise, we'll just forget about sex and stick w/ foreplay!

7)GUYS GOING DOWN What's up with the guys eating the hole? Don't they know that the hole does not bring pleasure and it's the clit, that does? There's really no point for a guy to go down at all if he's gonna play around w/ the hole. That's like a girl playing w/ your pubic hair(not a turn on)

8)FINGERING Remember guys, that even though some females do finger themselves, they have smaller fingers then you. Don't jam your fingers up there. Maybe you could start off w/ one finger and then slip in another one when she gets looser. And don't just move it in and out...you have to have rhythm...She'll thank you ,you'll know by her constant breathing (panting) and her withering body convulsing next to yours.

9)WHEN GIRLS TAKE THE RIDE Don't complain that a girl is ridding to hard. In fact, don't say anything. Just relax cuz she's doing you a favor and she's doing all the work!

10)CUM Some girls are loud when they cum, I know this. But, some girls have to fake all of the noises because 1) she's not feeling any pleasure and she doesn't want the guy to think that he can't work it (which is actually true)

11)KEEPING FRESH We all know that guys like sports, but do they have to come over after they just got done playing a game and want sex, or even worse...oral sex? You guys Better go freshin up before expecting anything!

12)ACNE We all know that everyone has acne, but can't you guys try to prevent it on your back? Girls are really turned off when a guy is on top and has to worry about grabbing onto her man's back that is full of nasty pimples!

13)"TO SPIT OR TO SWALLOW?, THAT IS THE QUESTION" Don't get mad if a girl does neither. I mean, a guy's sperm doesn't taste good. In fact, it's repulsive. Forgive her if she finishes the job by hand. If she does spit, be happy enough w/ that.;If she swallows....YOU SHOULD REALLY LOVE HER! That was really hard for her, I'm sure!

14)TALKIN SHIT Girls don't like it when a guy tells all of his friends that he got laid last night& when you guys were making love & quote ;(as you said that night to the female)

15)BORING Guys tend to do it the same way every time. Try experimenting w/ different positions every now and then. It couldn't hurt!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

1) COMPLAINING Guys like it when girls how off their nice ass. So, why do guys complain when a girl is wearing tight pants? As long as they can get their pants off, I really don't see a problem. You know you'r gonna get SOME, so just chill out and savor each second.

11)KEEPING FRESH We all know that guys like sports, but do they have to come over after they just got done playing a game and want sex, or even worse...oral sex? You guys Better go freshin up before expecting anything!

These are two of my favorites:laugh:

NICE spygirl......I think most guys appreciate some womanly whenever!!! Some are common sense but it never hurts to review! So I got some for you women! Disclaimer: I dont claim to speak for the entire male gender, these are personal!

1. Comin in at a big number ONE.....when having oral sex, please keep the teeth off!!!! So simple....its THE only way to mess up oral sex, deep throating isnt neccessary, but NO teeth please!

2. This is in regards to your 13.....I can understand cum`s not the best delicacy, but on the other side of the coin, It`s a huge turn-off when you re close to cumming and girl acts as if a scud missile is inbound and dives for cover indisgust........or worse, when the girl gets nicked and B-lines it for the washroom going`gross, gross, get it off me`....it aint that big of a deal!

3. Let me hear ya make some NO-OISE!!!!! Wow-oh!.....nobody likes a dead fish, move around, breathe heavy, you gots to get into it!

4. The penis does not have to be the only point of focus! By all means explore around with your touch, many guys have other sensitive parts.....balls, nipples, ears, neck, in between their third and foruth toe bottom middle, etc. I think some girls don`t realize this a focus on the part everyone is obsessed with!

5. When a guy is having trouble cumming, it does not help to ask, ARe you done yet......or What`s wrong with you???

6. Alright, last one.....It is not FAIR to bring up emotional/situtational problems or issues two seconds before penetrations!!!!! COme on seriously, this is not cool......Last girl I was with pulled this with, I quote....Do you think I`m letting my boyfriend down?.......I mean that wasnt fair, and I`m not as guilty as it would appear by this post.

So....yeah, there you go, I`m bored at work and thought I`d get some gender dialog going! Take it or leave.

Originally posted by cdub

OOps.....I meant to say take it or leave IT. Sorry, wasn`t going for the attitude!

Syndarella....whatcha agreeing with?

Well I was agreeing with spygirl our posts must have went in around the same time cuz I didnt see your post lol!!

But I definitely have to agree with yours too very good points!!:laugh:

Shit I remember one time I was going down on my ex we were so drunk he was about to come and my fucking jaw was starting to kill me so I was like you gonna cum yet :laugh:

Boy did I kill the moment...

But that seems like the only thing I ever did wrong..I am definitely a noisemaker..:D

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: Yea im a noisemaker too...and I agree with spygirls one about the hairpulling...i have really long hair and it definately hurts when it gets pulled too hard

Oh yeah I definitely agree that shit hurts like hell its like hello..can you release the hair a lil..I mean geez...we aint in caveman days and shit....It's like you try to pull your head up a lil bit to give them a hint and shit..:laugh:

:bounce: lol and the hint doesnt get taken...they pull harder thinkin ur likin it...my ex had my hair from like near my neck and i couldnt pull away i was ready to be like ok u can let go of the hair now but i didnt want to ruin the moment:laugh:

Oh god I hear ya on that you are like stuck in that position with that hurt look on your face...they think u got the look on your face cuz they are giving it good...meanwhile back on the ranch :laugh:

I know then you dont want to ruin the moment..so you try to enjoy the fucking and all you can think about is how much they should let go of your hair lol..I hate that...

some of this shit is soo tru....dont focus on the the hole...there IS more to it .......

7)GUYS GOING DOWN What's up with the guys eating the hole? Don't they know that the hole does not bring pleasure and it's the clit, that does? There's really no point for a guy to go down at all if he's gonna play around w/ the hole. That's like a girl playing w/ your pubic hair(not a turn on)..

must agree..:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

13)"TO SPIT OR TO SWALLOW?, THAT IS THE QUESTION" Don't get mad if a girl does neither. I mean, a guy's sperm doesn't taste good. In fact, it's repulsive. Forgive her if she finishes the job by hand. If she does spit, be happy enough w/ that.;If she swallows....YOU SHOULD REALLY LOVE HER! That was really hard for her, I'm sure!

R Kelly and Jay-Z are WRONG on "Your Pussy tastes like honey"!!! It's not fishy but its not really good!

Girls, don't act stupid! Wanna have your pussy licked? Let him come in your mouth!

R Kelly and Jay-Z are WRONG on "Your Pussy tastes like honey"!!! It's not fishy but

its not really good!

Girls, don't act stupid! Wanna have your pussy licked? Let him come in your mouth!

I'm gona have to say this depends on the girl....I disagree, It definetly can be really good

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: