Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about PVD coming to SF?

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'm stepping nowhere near that place, and I'm a PVD fan. It was so packed last Saturday, at one point it took me over 45 minutes to get from the lower level, up to level four. I could only imagine how bad it's going to be for PVD.

Sorry, but if I can't move, I can't enjoy the music. I'd rather listen to a live set of PVD at home on Winamp.

Has anyone ever noticed the sign at Factory reading something like "Occupancy by More than 625 Persons is Unlawful."? :laugh:

Im right there with you...I will probally not be attending....plus i will see him in Miami...;)

I echo Joe's sentiments....Unless someone wants to pay for me to head over to SF after Stanton Warriors are done, I highly doubt I'll be there. For about 10 seconds I considered it, and I also doubt it will be a typical SF crowd for PVD, but the price is overblown, the acoustics are awful at SF, the place feels like a cave, and there are at least two other sets going on the same night that I'd rather see anyway (Stantons @ Centro and Hyper @ Baktun). All of that made the decision pretty darn easy.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll be the first to say that I loved it when he would host the parties at Twilo, one of my top two clubbing nights of my life was spent at Twilo on a PVD night (of course it was DT we started off with at vinyl) and I don't mind SF even though I used to go a lot more.............

but PVD, with that crowd?

I'll save my $$ and go elsewhere.

I agree with you there. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Paul VanDyk, but I am really not in the mood to be packed into Sound Factory like a Sardine with a bunch of meaty people. Besides the fact that the set is only going to run for 6 hours at the most, which doesn't compare to the marathon sets he used to do at Twilo. Its just not the right vibe and scene for a quality night with PVD.

first of all i don't think its gonna be your typical sf crowd..i don't think they'll wanna wait in line for 2 hours to get in especially when they see the line filled with a bunch of twilo freaks

i'm passsin on pvd n holdin out for DJ FAWKIN DANNY HOWELLS!!!

nuff sed

I know we are going to be packed in there like sardines for PVD, but I have never seen him live before and I must take this opportunity to do so. Who the hell knows when the opportunity will come around again. The man can definitely bang it out and I will be there to hear it.

Originally posted by roha3000

I know we are going to be packed in there like sardines for PVD, but I have never seen him live before and I must take this opportunity to do so. Who the hell knows when the opportunity will come around again. The man can definitely bang it out and I will be there to hear it.

I was thinking that, EXCEPT that we're going to see him next week in miami, most likely...

Alright, this was a thread meant to attract the people that aren't going and don't care to go.........

...............but 10 minutes later everyone is conversing about what they are going to do when they are there and whatnot.

. . . I'm with ya John . . I too am not going . . . Anyways, is he actually playing live? . . it sounds to me like it's a broadcast, or at least I gathered that from the info I saw . . . . but I could be wrong . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm with ya John . . I too am not going . . . Anyways, is he actually playing live? . . it sounds to me like it's a broadcast, or at least I gathered that from the info I saw . . . . but I could be wrong . . .

yea he's spinning live but they're sending it throughout the whole club and supposedly doing one of those camera deals in the booth or something i believe..

haven't seen paul since 2 year last year at twilo *sigh*

but alas i will not be in attendance.. defiently do not feel like dealing w/ the crowd that is going to pack the place out.. factory is not big enough to handle it..

??

I don't know, did you see me on TV or something?

Good Day NY were at Scratch Academy this morning and there was a guy that looked exactly like you. There was a crew from Pseudo also.

You must have a twin out there.

I LOVE PVD! but no way in hell am i going to SF. Last time i caught him was awesome @ DC Armoury. Plenty of room and everything.

No offense Paul, I dont feel like rubbing up against any sweaty shirtless meatheads, even for PVD.

yes me and paul are on a first name basis =P