Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone feel like TRIPPIN???? ANDREA BROWN @ ROXY, Friday March 22nd!!

The Vicious-nessssssssss Continues Friday March 22nd. Yes Johnny is missing the first night of WMC to take care of some "SEXY" business!!! And Trippin right with him will be a special live performance by Andrea Brown!!!!!!!!!!

GET ON THE LIST NOW --------------> www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

Review:

GOLDTRIX FEAT. ANDREA BROWN 'IT'S LOVE (TRIPPIN')'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of those quality club anthems that makes those long winter months seem almost bearable. Already a favourite with DJs up and down the country, It's Love - which was originally a Jill Scott tune - possesses that infectious, spartan, New York-flavoured house vibe that cuts like David Morales' Needin' U II and Rui Da Silva's chart-topping Touch Me have previously boasted. Andrea Brown is the key element to this track's success, as her effortlessly soulful vocals perfectly offset the song's moody but steady grooveGOLDTRIX FEAT. ANDREA BROWN 'IT'S LOVE (TRIPPIN')'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of those quality club anthems that makes those long winter months seem almost bearable. Already a favourite with DJs up and down the country, It's Love - which was originally a Jill Scott tune - possesses that infectious, spartan, New York-flavoured house vibe that cuts like David Morales' Needin' U II and Rui Da Silva's chart-topping Touch Me have previously boasted. Andrea Brown is the key element to this track's success, as her effortlessly soulful vocals perfectly offset the song's moody but steady groove

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Yes Roxy cards are being fully honored this week!! And we have been informed that we have more coming!

good, i'm gonna need one of those! any possible way i can get that for this week? :) i'll be there either way bringing a shit load of ppl.

sexxyd - check your pm's

Originally posted by kandyraver

live performance woo fucking shit so everyone can stand around for five minutes staring at the stage while somebody lip synchs to a recording of the record in the background with some lame dancers prancing around

sooo bitter....stop sucking down that lemon juice skippy!