Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do Good People Always Get Treated Like Shit??

aboyfrombklyn

good people get treated like shit because not everyone in the world is and u are bound to encounter people who are not

however i disagree bad people do not finish on top

because they are not happy with themselves

people always remember how u treat them

and good things do happen to good people

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I really believe that I'm a good person, but good things haven't happened to me yet. Maybe my time will come soon. :blank:

That's really too bad. I felt that way most of my life too.

For some reason, it's gotten a bit easier as I've gotten towards my mid-20's though.

I think a lot of people in the world have grown to be 'takers.' It's difficult and takes a lot of trial and error, but most good people should try to surround themselves with other people who are 'givers.'

It's teh way of the world you just have to suck it up...

There are so many people out there who are wicked and will do anything to stab you in your back at the drop of a dime..

I think as you get older..you realize how people are and the way the world works a lot more...so you play role reversal and even tho they are doing the bad you can still come out on top with good shit happening for you..

It is true good things do happen to good people..sometimes the good things are so slight you dont realize how beneficial they are and might over look it...