Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is JP's CD worth buying or not?

ttz

Just wondering if JP cd is worth buying. Does anyone have it yet. Does he rip it up like at the factory? or is it slow like Eddie Baez's cd's. At the clubs Baez can rip it up, but his 2 cd's are slow and pretty much suck. Just wondering if JP's are like that are not.HOPE NOT!!!

I just got mine today and I'd say its worth it. It seems like some people were making it sound like its not that great of a cd but he does some phat stuff with some of the tracks on it. Its nice to have a compilation of some of the most popular factory songs.

Now I just want to get Back to Basics :D I like disc 2 so far!!

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00

Yo raffie b...dope sig!

Name of cd is"Live with Johnathan Peters"

the track listing is floating around on other threads on the music board.

thanx for the comment bro......i'll go lookin for it....u goto any clubs in nyc at all?

Originally posted by raffieb

whats the name of his new cd? also can anybody give me the track listings and if any of you guys have it on the computer, i want it!!! JP rocks!!!!

-haik i know you have it.....

Here ya go:

1. Intro; 2. Fifth Dimension -Let The Sun Shine; 3. Sarah McLachlan -Hold On (BT remix); 4. Jonathon Peters -Manufactory; 5. Hard Attack -Every Single Sound; 6. Par-T-One -I'm So Crazy; 7. Monika Kruse -Wir Tanzen In Der Nacht; 8. Simply Stanley and Sterling Moss -Blue; 9.Jonathon Peters -Been Thru It; 10. Paul Van Dyk -Out There Mix; 11. Electric Deluxe -Electric Deluxe; 12. Jonathon Peters -Been Thru It; 13. TRB -Aftermath; DISC 2: 1. Aly-Us -Follow Me; 2. Goldtrix Pres Andrea Brown -It's Love (Trippin); 3. Def-E -Highlands; 4. Pappa Gilbey -Skin Deep; 5. Latin Headhunters -Let Your Spirit; 6. Simon Noble Pres. Redbak -The Shadow; 7. Ben Shaw ft. Adele Holness -So Strong; 8. Robbie Rivera Grooves -Funk A Tron; 9. Worf -Fear; 10. Jonathon Peters -Going Thru It; 11. Jonathon Peters -Trickling Down Your Mind (I Wonder); 12. Northern Monkeys Psychedelic Waltons - The Skank (In Wonderland); Groovilicious

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can't see spending money on tracks that are old and played out.

If I'm going to buy a CD I want it to be FRESH, otherwise I'd just keep listening to my old CDs. :blank:

Sometimes it's not about what tracks are on it, its about how the DJ works the tracks...:D