Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oral 101

marcid21

OK Boys....this one's all about you! Tell us what makes up some good oral lovin'....

Sometimes I wonder how a female could possibly give a bad BJ. I know with me...it comes from somelace a lil' deeper than just my mouth...and it's something I only share with a few selected individuals....

so whatever....lets' here it! Share with us your wisdom on the sacred *suckie* *suckie*.....

Originally posted by marcid21

Well Az-Tec just answered my 3 questions...

But boys...just do us a favor? If you want us to journey down under...I mean waaaaaayyyyy down under....please mow the lawn...:D

No lawn over here, not even astro-turf. :cool:

Make some kind of a moaning noise so we know your with us , and def. do look up, way up. Nothing sexier then meeting a girls eyes while shes giving you oral sexation! Go slow, tease the shit out of us, cause we will hit you off good when we are done! Its all in the wrists!:tongue:

ok so how bout spit or swallow? or facials? where do you like to make your deposit?

see everyone likes it different. i like to watch them do it, so dont drap your hair over it (tie it back or put it in a pony tail). i like it fast and slow. i like when they deep throat of course also. i mean i like it fast but when they go slow and lick:tongue: up and down then thats hot. you should also use your hands a lil while doing it and if you dont mind get the balls involved in the game. when it comes to spit or swallow i dont really care? just catch in your mouth then spit it out

Taken from Brickhouse's comprehensive guide to giving blowjobs...

When giving blowjobs, it's always better to also be using your hand at the same time, if size permits. Make sure the hand stays wet also (You wouldn't BELIEVE how many people forget this). Usually the best thing to do with the hands is move it in synchronicity with the mouth, twisting your wrist while going up and down. Plus also that way, if your jaw or neck gets tired, you can just keep going with your hand without missing a beat, and likewise if your wrist gets tired you can just slide the hand down to the balls and chode and do a bit of fondling down there while keeping the mouth going.

As far as swallowing vs coming elsewhere goes, they're entirely different sensations. If you don't care which happens, then make sure he knows that he can decide. Tell him to give you a bit of a warning (bite his dick off is he doesn't), and to tell you whether to keep going or for him to pull out. Personally, it depends what mood I'm in as to which I prefer. Once in a great while *getting explicit here* I'll come in her mouth and tell her not to spit or swallow, just to leave it there and make out with her aftewards. Not that I like the taste or anything, but it's the fruits of labor and it's something different occasionally.

As far as the amount of suction, light sucking is preferable. Too hard and it might hurt a bit. No sucking at all is ok for intervals, but then it doesn't feel too different from a handjob, unless you start up with some tongue movements which can be just as good as well. Towards the end, you might want to start sucking a tad harder, but once again not too much so as to disturb the rhythm.

Obviously no teeth if possible, although the occasional tiny intentional slow light bite isn't necessarily that bad. If you're willing to go for endurance, it's something ok to do when it seems like he's about to cum just to tease him. And if you bring him to the point where he's about to come a couple of times before you actually keep in rhythm so he can, he'll come twice as hard as he would have otherwise and will probably just be lying there laughing for about 5 minutes.

But boys...just do us a favor? If you want us to journey down under...I mean waaaaaayyyyy down under....please mow the lawn...:D

Done :D

Just oblige by doing the same. I mean, even trimmed is ok, just finding hairs on the back of your uvula can be a real hassle...