Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc Roll Call & Bitches Who Arent Goin

djjoshuacarl1

That's okay Josh, I might not be going to WMC. But I will make sure to send you a post card from Ibiza when I am there watching Tiesto, Piccotto, and PVD spinning this summer, sitting on the beach topless sipping Corona, gettin my groove on.....:D:cool:

i'm not going either and i am even more pissed bc i just did my taxes this week and i am getting back a $3000 plus return -- so now i DO have the money to go. ain't that a bitch! :mad:

oh well. my best friend is flying in tongiht to party this weekend in nyc! :)

I'm a little bitch on this one. I can't get time off of work until I've been here for 3 months, so that's what is keeping me back. I considered going down for the weekend, but flights to Miami are really expensive and it's just not worth the money.

I'm planning on going down next year though, and the jury is still out on Ibiza (watch out Jess, you might have topless company on that beach!! :eek::tongue::eek: )

Have a blast in Miami Josh, rip it up down there! (Let me know how that bikini contest goes ;))

tuh.....women can sit topless on beaches over there ?

I'm actually so depressed i'm not going to WMC, that i'm trying to figure out when and how I can get to Ibiza this summer.

I will go, that's for sure. Already starting to research parties.

:smoke:

Well I am going to be in Ibiza the 30th of July through August 4th. So if anyone wants to join me, you are more then welcome. Flights very expensive and if you plan on staying in a hotel, they are like selling out already. People plan early when it comes to Ibiza...

Yes, beaches are fully nude! My kind of place:eek:

Josh I hate you for posting this :laugh: No my ass wont be there, but tear that place up bro. And I think I can speak for all of us when we say, we want a CD from the day at the Clevlender!!

Brian, if you need a travel partner for Ibiza:D all I need is that last push bro

I thought that I replied to this once. So if there are two pick one and ignore the other. This is what happens when you are in a hotel by yourself.

\

I am not going, but I wish. Josh rip that place up!!

Brian lets do Ibiza!! And I better see your ass at Tiesto, give them dutch one more try

hey josh!

yeah babeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm laving in a few hours and i cannot wait.. sittin' here all gittery and shit.. get me to the 90 degree sunshine!

sorry all who can't go... i'll soak it all up for ya :)

and will report back next friday at S&D!!

wooooooooooohoooooooo!