Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening - Phenomenon Saturdays @ Exit

phenomenon.jpg

PHENoMENoN

@ Exit

Starting Saturday, March 23, 2002

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

A Party About Fashion, Music, & Style

Special fashion show by the girls of Simple Models, Inc. featuring the fashions of Victoria's Secret

Main floor music by: Jason Ojeda and Denny Tsettos (This week only: Jason takes over all night as Denny is in Miami.)

Music in five rooms by: Anthony Vitale, Johnny Ng, Gary Trio, Marc Anthony, Riddles, Phaze, Vinny Byrd, Roveen, Carlo Caruso, Mark Amatucci, Joey Jamz, Johnny Maroni, Fealx

Free admission for Clubplanet.com members and up to 3 guests before 11:30pm with a printout of this page.

Exit

610 West 56th Street

( Between 11th and 12th Avenues )

$30 at the door. $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist.

Ojeda is a great dj.

Changing the age limit of the crowd on Saturdays to 18 and over is a weak idea.

There was once a shitty venue out in Hempstead called Phenomenon. Tony Draper used to spin there, and I believe the venue was presented by the same individuals who did his old Friday gig at Exit. Is this new Phenomenon related in any way? The logo "Phenomenon" looks alot like the logo of the other place.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Ojeda is a great dj.

Changing the age limit of the crowd on Saturdays to 18 and over is a weak idea.

Actually... I might have to disagree. This will make Exit much more money, and I truly believe that it will have NO impact on the afterhours.

By 7am all the kids will be on thier way home, and thats when Junior starts kicking ass anyway.

The dark hard house and massive chelsea boys will likely scare the kids away.

And if there are any 18 year olds that can handle that, then they deserve to be there anyway!

I used to hang pretty well at 18... right when Jonathan Peters made the transition from Robots to SF. Some of the sickest nights ever!!!

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

doesnt it seem like every week Exit is introducing a new a party??

um... this strategy is going to get kind of old soon....

They're working on trying to find their place in NYC nightlife.. can't blame them for trying.

Originally posted by djfabioc

I will be there as every other sat ...Running my list also

Every other Saturday Fab? I thought that was the home away from home bro? Hey... I read that post bout you going to Boston. A bunch peeps from work are going there next week so if you are up to it lets do this!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by DaVe

phenomenon.jpg

PHENoMENoN

@ Exit

Starting Saturday, March 23, 2002

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

A Party About Fashion, Music, & Style

Special fashion show by the girls of Simple Models, Inc. featuring the fashions of Victoria's Secret

Main floor music by: Jason Ojeda and Denny Tsettos (This week only: Jason takes over all night as Denny is in Miami.)

Music in five rooms by: Anthony Vitale, Johnny Ng, Gary Trio, Marc Anthony, Riddles, Phaze, Vinny Byrd, Roveen, Carlo Caruso, Mark Amatucci, Joey Jamz, Johnny Maroni, Fealx

Free admission for Clubplanet.com members and up to 3 guests before 11:30pm with a printout of this page.

Exit

610 West 56th Street

( Between 11th and 12th Avenues )

$30 at the door. $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist.

is this a one time event, cause on April 27 Denny is at temps till 4am till labor day.........:confused:

Originally posted by saleen351

is this a one time event, cause on April 27 Denny is at temps till 4am till labor day.........:confused:

saleen this is only for a few weeks he will spin there i emailed denny and he said he will be there next week and the week after thats it he said

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

saleen this is only for a few weeks he will spin there i emailed denny and he said he will be there next week and the week after thats it he said

maybee I didn't read it right but it kind seems it is stating that he'll be there for a while, instead it is just 2 weeks, EXIT sucks, they need to get their shit in gear.........