• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alrightty...........

saigray - underachiever

You are SOOO RIGHT!!

Well, Xpander, I think since we don't have any obvious placement within Chainstore America or parking lot dealings... we should run away and join the Circus....now there's a thread...

Originally posted by saigray

Well, Xpander, I think since we don't have any obvious placement within Chainstore America or parking lot dealings... we should run away and join the Circus....now there's a thread...

:shaky:

Just think of the possibilities...

We'll be like, tall clown, short clown... :D

Originally posted by brickhouse

For some reason I could picture Mugwump as a clerk at a fetish shop, JoeG as a high school football coach, and TheHacker as one of those evil mastermind types who just sits behind the scenes and laughs while everyone gets screwed over.

Football coach??

AAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA........................joeg a football coach.

Originally posted by rdancer

Bebby6919- Nurse Extradoinare, highest payed in her hospital. Spends her afternoons in the park eating lunch, and her weekends volunteering at the local YMCA = YOGA instructor.

:laugh: i hate nursees and doctors.. lol.. i like the highest paid tho :)

Originally posted by rdancer

SexxyH- Britney Spears backup dancer, sometimes ventures off to Janet Jacksons Squad when she is in the mood for a little more booty shaking.. Doubles as a topless dancer at V.I.P.

~~~~ wow!!! i can go for that, except the topless dancer im really not sure about that one:tongue: but seriously i'd love to dance with britney and janet that would be awesome!!!! if anything i can be a back up dancer for linabina in vegas while she is onpersonating britney:tongue:

Originally posted by dolik

any1 wanna try me? :tongue:

btw, i didnt get most of quoth's predictions lol maybe im slow but...how come theyre all so...low payin. quoth u think no1 from CP is gonna make it big time??

i think everyone is taking it a little too literally... i dont think quoth assumes none of us are gonna make it big time"... its all just a joke... hes just putting us in various places in a mall setting...

chill shorty... :cool: