Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxxxxxxy Review!!

OOOOOOOOOk, first off it was a freezing fuckin night i'll tell you that much. So my boyfriend and I (Justin :) )got to the club round 1:30 and they had us standing on the promoter line for like 10min freezing our asses off. Anyway when we got in, I don't know who opend but can we say CHEEZE FEST!! I never thought I was going to hear that Eyra Gail song "Heaven" but surely he played it, and someother cheese mix's. It was god awful but he had the crowd jumpin so I guess u can't complain.

Andrea Brown...Ok Quoth u won...She lip sank the entire song, not much of a performance really, she was on and off the stage in no more that 5 minutes.

Johnny comes on and damn was he EVIL tonight!! LoL....HARD HARD HARD dropped a vocal here and there and then HARD HARD HARD, im surprised no one dropped dead from how hard he was playing but I must say, he knows how to work a crowd. At one point I don't know what happend, I think the record skipped or something but there was no music for like a few minutes but The crowd was clapping and still havin fun and then Johnny dropped some more fukin hard ass beats.

WHERE WERE MY RUSSIANS??? Mike, Alan, & Art where the fuck were u guys, I didn't see u. It was great seeing Fireydesire back in action, SexxyH, Quoth, Roninmess, LinaBina, Tranza, DJMoonshine good seeing u all also....and if anyone didn't notice yes that was DJJustinH from the music board I was walking around with :) hehehehe<3

Anywho it was a great night I must say, I left early cause I had a really bad headache and my legs were killing me. But next week don't forget to get naked for the spring break cancun party. Now thats going to be siccccccccccccccck. Lots of skin and lots of drunked guys and girls running around hooking up with eachother (hmm sounds like a regular night at the roxy) but there will be more skin that night!! and dont forget P.V.D APRIL 5th WoO HoO!!!!!

:D

I had an awesome fucking time last night.. its almost 7am.. got home a little while ago.. the crowd died down early, i dont get it :confused:. Vicious fucking kicked ass tonight, holy shit! I personally like stairway to heaven :laugh: . Its actually one of my all time favs!! I cant even remember the song right now, but right before Andrea Brown came on.. anyone remember what that song was??? Ok I am off to bed now.. Great chillin with everyone again!! :D

yes yes yes, roxy was hot. johnny laid it down hard for everyone. i was very happy for that. i met a few people from clubplanet. i think it was msoprano and codicca. you guys were cool. thanks for bringing me to the clubplanet spot. boy my head is hurting. to many long island's for me. well back to bed. just wanted to say last night was hot. see everyone soon.

Jack Z

Yeah last night was bangin. The opening DJ played a little bit of Exit cheese, which I sorta like. When Vicious came on, he tore shit up once again. I thought last night was great. The thing that sucked was that I could barely walk at the end of the night last night. I wore my new shoes that I bought recently and wore for the first time last night. And I got blisters on my feet from dancing in them. I guess I still gotta break them in. Nice seeing everyone from CP, MSoprano, Ronimess, Quoth, fiery, and legend.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

he's not at roxy..

yea hes def not at roxy....the stupid ass m.c. which is the cheesiest thing about roxy goes yea we got pvd next friday....so i yell SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING LIAR......:cool: those break downs before vicious comes on really gotta stop.....you open up with an intense intro not some homo calling out the next dj