Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else here live in an apartment by yourself?

:mad2:

Its times like those I wish I was younger and living at home. Your parents cleaned your room, did the dishes, and took care of the laundry....Now I'm stuck with roommates that barely pick up a finger to clean around the apartment. But luckily I have my own room so thats usually clean.....:D

But I do feel the pain.....:unhappy:

Guest tilly

That's the thing I like about living alone...

my place is almost always clean...and when i clean i know it's clean. Most of my old roomies were really bad at cleaning, IMO.

I'm living by myself right now and my parents just came to visit this week. And I had so much shit going on this week that I didn't have time to clean. So they actually cleaned my place for me while I was out doing my thang. Sometimes parents are a'ight.

:bounce: I live at home wit Mom and Grandma ....my grandmother cooks some times but I cook food too, especially when people are over, which is pretty much every other day...I do my own laundry and my friends' laundry sometimes and clean the house...I pay the phone bill...some electricity..the aol bill etc...thank god they taught me right or I would be totally lost when I move out in August

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I don't even bother anymore.

Maybe I'll throw all my shit in a corner or something when I have heads chillin........maybe

toss it in the back yard and fuckin' burn it. that's what i'm about ready to do

I try to keep it clean all the time this way nothing piles up. And when I do the thorough cleaning weekly it is easy because there is no mess... The only thing that ever gets messy is my desk... And once every 2 weeks I call in the cleaners and they make the place shine...

Guest tillyandme

Too bad the bitch made me leave with one day notice.

QUOTE]Originally posted by tilly

my place is almost always clean...and when i clean i know it's clean. Most of my old roomies were really bad at cleaning, IMO.

Originally posted by tillyandme

Too bad the bitch made me leave with one day notice.

QUOTE]Originally posted by tilly

Being the nutjob you apparently are, one day's notice was too generous. :blown:

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'm moving alone to Nassau (as close to the city and public transportation as possible) this summer (apartment or house). If anyone has any advice, hollar.

Uhhh would that be Nassau county? I wouldn't really advise that. Expensive as hell, not convienent if you don't have a car. I would stay far away from here if I were you.

Originally posted by kaligirl

Uhhh would that be Nassau county? I wouldn't really advise that. Expensive as hell, not convienent if you don't have a car. I would stay far away from here if I were you.

i plan on getting an apartment with my boy... does anyone know where we could get a two bedroom that's cheap but nice...

Originally posted by o-jay®

Money isn't an issue. ;)

Well that is cool then. Nice areas are...... Massapequa, but its out east more, ummm Garden City, East Meadow, Franklin Square, Syosset, Bellmore, Rockville Centre. These are some of the nicest areas. There are alot more areas than these....... There are usually alot of apartments for rent in these areas, just check Newsday.

I live in a 1bdr in Massapequa for 900 a month just to give you an idea.

Good luck!!!!

Originally posted by divagrl03

i plan on getting an apartment with my boy... does anyone know where we could get a two bedroom that's cheap but nice...

If your moving out here to Nassau. Not really anywhere cheap. I mean if you want to move to Hempstead or something yeah. But any decent area your gonna pay. 2bdr's go for at the very least 1000 a month, most I have seen are around 1500-2200.