Maybe I'm just new here...

brickhouse

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Like you would know what the board was or has become?... You were here for what, two weeks, tops? We were sick of you and your stupid bragging before you started that particular thread; you had the good sense to leave after that, too bad you didn't stay away. STFU you stupid cunt.

....now brick...do you see what you started?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by sparklez929

Glad to see i'm not the oly one who see's this...

I'm sorry but this board has somewhat, dare shall I say, became Korny...

I haven't been here in a while... Well cause I just got bored of it for a bit... And I come back to see...

"If you were an item on the Mc Donald' menu, what would you be"

Need I say more...?:laugh:

what do you mean you havent been here for a bit... you only have 315 posts... seems like you really havent been here at all...

Originally posted by clubkat

that's a crock of bs imo. . .:blown:

i just think that

a) alot of people have lost their mojo. . .

Ok kitty...put those claws of yours away :rolleyes: I was actually referring to brickhouse statement:

"And when they do, it's one line answers that don't really reveal much about anything."

Which is true...some people post such short answers or only a "oh yeah that's great", or "fuck yeah" or some bs like this...which in my opinion is like: if you don't really have anything substantial to say...don't say it at all.

ugh!!!!! i fucking am in so much pain from my teeth..and this is what i have to come home to.......i thought we got rid of this little herpe!!!!!!!??? anyways....we talk about sex and other things as well...u my dear sparklez need to fucking get a grip..."hi! i'm REALITY ...have we met?!"........u r the prime example of the cheese hoe loser who makes herself feel better by saying that everyone is jealous and intimidated that's why they talk shit!......WAKE UP......this is not a board full of chicks who get jealous or intimidated.....we saw your pic...we read your oral diarrhea......we r not jealous.......honey u couldn't hold a candle to most of these girls......so just shut up...move on...and when u have something intelligent to say...we will gladly engage in conversation.........but until then.....go scratch

Ladies ladies ladies...this sparklez little girl is such a piece of white trash...we all know this... let her spread her dirty self elsewhere...

Now where is that ape pic chosen one compared her to? :laugh2: You have to feel kind of sorry for the girl for looking like that...:D

Dyanna--I love you...lol...the rest of you girls too.

Hey Dan (brickhouse)...the board goes through phases...we all pretty much know each other so sometimes we talk off the board or through PM...it's less anonymous now that we've all met so sometimes we keep it personal. Why don't you start a thread...if it's interesting, you'll get the responses, now worries ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Ladies ladies ladies...this sparklez little girl is such a piece of white trash...we all know this... let her spread her dirty self elsewhere...

Now where is that ape pic chosen one compared her to? :laugh2: You have to feel kind of sorry for the girl for looking like that...:D

Dyanna--I love you...lol...the rest of you girls too.

Hey Dan (brickhouse)...the board goes through phases...we all pretty much know each other so sometimes we talk off the board or through PM...it's less anonymous now that we've all met so sometimes we keep it personal. Why don't you start a thread...if it's interesting, you'll get the responses, now worries ;)

Hey girlie- I was wondering when you were going to jump into this one! :D

Originally posted by sparklez929

Ahhh Misk.... Long time no scrap... How bout you piss off my dear.... And believe me, I mean that in the nicest way possible...:tongue:

how do u have time to post so much with all the whorin around u do?!?! i mean....especially since u r so proud of it...i would think u would wanna put some more time into your hobby.....so run along now...i'm sure there are some men u need to go eat.....

well well well... look whos back ~lurking loser sparky to tell us sex boarders why we suck... hey how about you stfu, get a fuckin clue and go elsewhere... if youre so much better then us, then why are you here blabbin shit? why are you lurkin you fuckin moron?

ugh... :rolleyes: i thought we got rid of this dirty snatch...

p.s. dyanna... never before have i seen another female use the word cunt other then myself... seriously... its such a dirty word and i love you more then i ever did!!! :love:

misk is def. my bitch... :D