Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Id 3/24

donvito

well music man if u knew about spinnin tech, whch u might since you love dirty filthy tech . you'd know that its basically a track on an endless 4/4 beat and not very hard to spin, gets a little dull/repetive. plus look on the grooves at any tech vinyl same shit whole way thru with ur very seldom occaasional break in the track hardly ever by way. then again u probably jsut use cd's like ur boy ibclubbin

Originally posted by wakeup

well music man if u knew about spinnin tech, whch u might since you love dirty filthy tech . you'd know that its basically a track on an endless 4/4 beat and not very hard to spin, gets a little dull/repetive. plus look on the grooves at any tech vinyl same shit whole way thru with ur very seldom occaasional break in the track hardly ever by way. then again u probably jsut use cd's like ur boy ibclubbin

umm yeah i do have tech vinyl and i do know about spinning tech.. it is simple if u know how to.. but some tech is just so noisey it just doesnt flow very well.. mike mac was the best person i have seen actually mix tech so well then jp next... watchin them u can learn a lot... lots of tech is repetative.. that is why u have to know how to work the tracks in with each other.. and i think jp does it well.. i dont know what ur problem is but there is no need for that last comment... djing is my hobby and i just started.. if i had money for tables i would buy em.. but for now i will stick to cds and buying vinyl.. if u are looking to start drama maybe you should find someone else.. it would be more wise

Originally posted by wakeup

wakeup, if i let you fuck me, will you finally get off my dick?

you bring my name into any thread having to do with cds....get a life bro

BG