Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afraid of dancing...

Originally posted by bebby6919

I took a pic of quoth dancing at roxy on fri.. he didnt know i was taking it tho.. hehe

MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I THOUGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I SAW A FUCKIN CAMERA FLASH LOL DAMN HEINEKENS!!!! :mad:

btw...sexxyH, i love how you dance like the pee-pee dance, you just stand there and move left to right like u gotta fuckin piss.

like everyone has basically said already, just feel the music and let it take over ur body. no one actually cares what u look like or how u dance. so dont care about what they think and just move ur body to the beats.

~*can u feel the rhythm*~ hehe ;)

Honestly no i have never tried dancing while I was NOT drunk. I am not really a super out-going person to begin with, so I just feel that a few drinks give me the extra edge to say fuck what everyone else things, i'm just gonna get out there on the dance floor...i dunno, thats just me...

Bern

The important thing is to not think your the best dancer inside of the club... :laugh:

Close your eyes and move your feet to the beat.

I have never been afraid of dancing I just wouldnt want to be the first one on the dance floor, to much attention !:D

Guest kami

one more thing... i hate when girls dance like they are working at a strip club and take a look around every 10 seconds to make sure someone is watching them

Originally posted by trancedkitten

& the music......the 2 reasons why I love to go clubbing! It's a way of expressing my love for the music :) Let the beat control your body......

we registered the same year, both from s.i. both have kitten as our gender, and both have the same avatar...almost the same # of posts, coincidence

but besides that, ppl need to get over themselves, stop feeling so self aware, let loose and dance, drunk or not, you are there to have a good time and not to worry about what other ppl think of you

Not me. I think it's weak to go to a club and not dance. It's a shame though when the same people that can't move to save their lives make fun of the people that ARE there to dance and have fun. That's more sorry assed then being a wallflower...

close ur eyes, let the bass hit an d just dance it doesn t matter if u "can t dance" every1 has their own rhythm that they dance to u just gotta find ur an when u do u won t wanna stop dancin i mean when i go to a club i can go dancing for at least 2 hrs non-stop ask tonythelover (u still ain t there yet tony lol :tongue::laugh:) can t wait to go again to do it all over again :tongue: cool meetin some faces at roxy last fri

Originally posted by spragga25

I can't dance for fear that I might throw my back out!!!

Ugh.

:( too bad we didn't get to hang out, but it was soooo nice to meet you :) and you look so good for your advanced age, LMAO...

thanks for the loaner :) it came in very handy and i had such a good time--although it would have been better if you were there! hope you are feeling better...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

:( too bad we didn't get to hang out, but it was soooo nice to meet you :) and you look so good for your advanced age, LMAO...

thanks for the loaner :) it came in very handy and i had such a good time--although it would have been better if you were there! hope you are feeling better...

No worries mate! :D I went out with a friend on Saturday night for some drinks - but I didn't dance once...just sat on the side, drank, and played with my cockenballs...:(

I gotta start doing something athletic to loosen the ol' back up.