Clubplanet Nightlife Community

air whip-its and 5-htp ??

i used to use 5-htp, but that was when i used to roll a lot. basically, you can use it to pre-load, or build up your seratonin, so your roll will be better. and you can use it after rolling to combat e-pression. and some people have these regimens of xxx mg of 5-htp, vitamin c, orange juice, etc., all to help w/ pre-loading or w/ the e-pression, but i never got into all that. i'm luck that i've only gotten e-pressed once - i'm just an overall happy person:D

it's a kinda big capsule, though - horse-pill sized

you should be able to get it at any vitamin/nutritional supplement store (vitamin shoppe, maybe even drugstores, i'd still check gnc too) - it's pretty common

personally, i never saw a big difference in taking the 5-htp or not, but that's just me:) i'd still say take it if you're rolling alot (every week or more)

Yeah, 5HTP is actually 5-Hydroxytryptophan, or just Tryptophan, and it's the chemical that's found in the fatty part of turkey meat. It's what makes you all cozy and happy after a nice thanksgiving dinner.

5 htp is the chemical that your body turns into seratonin. I tried to read a lot about it, but there's no real, solid, agreed upon scientific proof of it's uses. It's supposed to

Help you sleep, but not like sleeping pill knockout, you just sleep cozier.

Help against depression.

Help with weight loss. Nobody knows how or why, it just does.

I don't think pre-loading up on it would really do anything. I mean, if you're 'full' of seratonin already, it's not like you can stock up on a surplus of it for a good roll or anything. I just take my 5HTPs every other time I take a Centrum vitamin, but that's cuz I'm tryin to lose weight overall anyhow. It's just bonus convenice when I go out and I'm allready full-up on nutrients and ready to have a good time!

. . . 5 htp can be had at any Stop and Shop in this area . . usually about 11 bucks for a bottle. .. I picked up one yesterday . .

. . as far as whippets are concerned, they're not "air" they're nitrous . . .

. . . now where's that Whip cream cracker . . . . hmmm. . . .