Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psycho-Somatic illness

tastyt

The mind-body connection blows donkey dick. Why do I physically feel like such crap whenever I am upset and pissed off? I mean crying ok that's normal. But why does it always make me feel like puking my guts up???

:bigfinger

:vomit2::vomit3::puke:

:cry::(

Quoth- actually I couldn't eat McD all last week! I think I'm going to have some for lunch to make myself feel better. Some girls go for chocolate or ice cream, I have my fries.

SB- too much crap to go into. I will sum it up with...

Life---> :bigfinger

Originally posted by tastyt

Quoth- actually I couldn't eat McD all last week! I think I'm going to have some for lunch to make myself feel better. Some girls go for chocolate or ice cream, I have my fries.

aw, you'll feel better once you run into quoth and his deep knee-bends :D

think of the reverse...how good does your entire body feel when things are going well...without one you can not have the other...ofcourse, we all know this but tend to not want to see or accept it during moments like this...we just shoot for the fries (which by the way also does wonders for sunday hangovers....ugh)

on a side note, my sister and i decided to call depression, "bouts of forgetfulness", because we always seem to forget all the good things in our lives during that time; i.e. our family, friends, etc...

Originally posted by tastyt

The mind-body connection blows donkey dick. Why do I physically feel like such crap whenever I am upset and pissed off? I mean crying ok that's normal. But why does it always make me feel like puking my guts up???

sorry to hear... i can relate... :(