Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F~u~c~k~e~d

marcid21

I am posting my Monday fuck me up my ass right here....

1. fuck the mindless bastard who I caught going through my desk as I walked into my office this AM...

2. Fuck me harder because I work with ignorant trailer park trash bitches who don't know their ass from their elbow...

3. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!...cause this 3 day week ((thank the jewish gods for passover)) could not be over soon enough....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

my day is easy but dull

right now i have to edit and convert excel files

ive done 18 so far this morning, and my boss told me to slow down ( :mad: )because i only have 30 more to do for the rest of the week

i dont mind the light workload, but i feel like i'm wasting my time with this internship...every day my boss tells me to slow down...i wish i got JPMorganChase :cry:

fuck my acting class thats 3 hours long... i left in the middle of it cuz its bullshit and a waste of time when i have to just sit there listening to other peoples scenes....

fuck this 4 hour break i have btwn classes to just sit in the fuckin computer lab doing NOTHING......

fuck food cuz i ate too much yesterday at my aunts house ::damn italians on palm sunday lol::......

fuck the people who arent comin out to the lounge i bartend at cuz i need $ and if ur not there, i cant serve u therefore i MAKE NONE!.......

fuck distance......

fuck the fact that sexxybabyd's post about how hard/soft u like it made me horny outta my mind and im stuck in the computer lab right now.....

fuck my friend rich cuz he told me he'd meet me in here in 5 minutes... that was 45 minutes ago!!!! and fuck boredom- cuz im BORED. :tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

as for my Tuesday fuck me up the ass....I'm getting sick!:( :(

ditto: i feel it coming on but i'm gonna fight it all the way...

fuck the express line at shoprite where it takes 5 minutes to shop and 25 to check out...

FUCK AT&T FOR DEBITING MY CHECKING ACCT. 3 TIMESSSSSSS!!!!!!!1

Now I have to wait until tomorrow morning for these transactions to post in order to clear up the mess!! I'll be soooo pissed if any checks bounces.:blown:

hmmm...I'll fuck Verizon while we're at it...my phone service was cut off cause they had no record of my last payment...yet my the check was cashed, and I had to send them proof...

Marci Darci is currently Wire-less...hahahah..((that was really corny)):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest danni133

Fuck rainy 'gray' weather, ESPECIALLY during my spring break.

Fuck paranoid people and those who turn their back on you even harder. Fuck ice cream that falls on your jeans too!

~Danielle