Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOOOOOOOOOO ibclubbin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

Louie Devito has the number one selling club CD of all time. Even JP DT S&D deepdish draper,pvd, cosmicgate, scribbles,etc........... can't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bghousemusic, I need your help:

I got a cd that I want to rip and send out on AG, when you did your mix, how did you get it to show up in your AG directory. My shit doesn't show. My tsettos mix still hasn't showed up. How did you do yours?

PS peace division sucks balls..........

Originally posted by saleen351

Louie Devito has the number one selling club CD of all time. Even JP DT S&D deepdish draper,pvd, cosmicgate, scribbles,etc........... can't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bghousemusic, I need your help:

I got a cd that I want to rip and send out on AG, when you did your mix, how did you get it to show up in your AG directory. My shit doesn't show. My tsettos mix still hasn't showed up. How did you do yours?

PS peace division sucks balls..........

1. i wish i had the money louie devito had

2. i just ripped the mp3 and moved it into my shared directory...within a few hours it showed up in my shared files

3. peace division does NOT suck balls!!!!!!!

and by the way, tunnelfaggot, i didnt post on these boards for a whole week and since ive come back I havent started shit with anyone....you have the NERVE to come out and start shit with me? go back into your tunnel and pound your boyfriend in the ass raw just the way he likes it

BG

Words can't hurt you...hmmmmmm that's why you get bent out of shape when someone cracks on Copper. I'm just having a lil fun running my mouth because that's what you like to do...ya know?

I know he has the #1 selling "club" CD but that is just a sign that this sceen has been taken over by the cheese nation.

Tunnelorphan is a glowstick playing, mouthbib sucking, buck teeth showing, bugged eyes raver, and all he does now is cry becuase the Tunnel is not opening back up. Now where will this little fuck go to play with his glowsticks to the sounds of Steven Zor! Hey fuckface didn't I tell you to stay out of the Jersey board!

If I ever get my hands on you, you will be eating your food for the rest of your pathetic life through a straw!

okay, the fact that LDV had the best selling dance music CD of all time doesn't mean much at all..........that CD was meant to appeal to the masses, not necessarily true music lovers so it's not such a valid stat..........Britney Spears and NSYNC have quintupled the sales of many artists who would put them to shame musically..........catchy is not always better.

tunnelbandit, you think everything is cheese..........IMO, you should really be a little more open minded about you music.........everything played in Jersey is not "cheese" and everything played in NYC is not "underground"..........tunnel is a perfect example actually.

and saleen, I disagree as well.........Peace Division does not suck........they are extremely talented producers.

:D

To each his own. You guys never learn. I can not make you like what I like and the same is true in reverse. I saw a post by Saleen that said the Tsettos is better than DT. That is the furthest thing from my opinion. Who's right, who cares? Go where you go, listen to what you like? Screw everyone else!

Originally posted by saleen351

1. Louie DeVito has probably made less money than these guys because they get booked for 10's of thousands of dollars

1a. Not to mention he never gets booked, we book him for teen nights

2. He is in a crazy law suit right now, so all his money is being held up

3. His Dj'ng skills are about as good as my pit bulls

4. If I am not mistaken, he doesnt even fully mix the CD's on his own

5. His CD's are marketed to teens, kids, the above mentioned Producers/DJ's market their CD's to an older crowd

Bottom Line DeVito is still a clown

Originally posted by greyskyy

To each his own. You guys never learn. I can not make you like what I like and the same is true in reverse. I saw a post by Saleen that said the Tsettos is better than DT. That is the furthest thing from my opinion. Who's right, who cares? Go where you go, listen to what you like? Screw everyone else!

this is so true, if only it could be this easy. . .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

okay, the fact that LDV had the best selling dance music CD of all time doesn't mean much at all..........that CD was meant to appeal to the masses, not necessarily true music lovers so it's not such a valid stat..........Britney Spears and NSYNC have quintupled the sales of many artists who would put them to shame musically..........catchy is not always better.

tunnelbandit, you think everything is cheese..........IMO, you should really be a little more open minded about you music.........everything played in Jersey is not "cheese" and everything played in NYC is not "underground"..........tunnel is a perfect example actually.

and saleen, I disagree as well.........Peace Division does not suck........they are extremely talented producers.

I had no idea it was producers, I thought it was a track by them, anyhow for the 1 track I heard (peace division - Gotta Have You) it sucked. Louie Devito could produce a better track!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kettleone4me

1. Louie DeVito has probably made less money than these guys because they get booked for 10's of thousands of dollars

1a. Not to mention he never gets booked, we book him for teen nights

2. He is in a crazy law suit right now, so all his money is being held up

3. His Dj'ng skills are about as good as my pit bulls

4. If I am not mistaken, he doesnt even fully mix the CD's on his own

5. His CD's are marketed to teens, kids, the above mentioned Producers/DJ's market their CD's to an older crowd

Bottom Line DeVito is still a clown

whats this crazy lawsuit?

Arent you a DJ?? You should know to never judge an artist by a CD, this is a ridiculous comment, why would you ever question the track selection of DT

kettle u are so right u cant judge a dj from his cds plus man dt can be so on point at times it aint even funny but sometimes he sucks and his music selection aint that great but he is still one of my fav djs

Arent you a DJ?? You should know to never judge an artist by a CD, this is a ridiculous comment, why would you ever question the track selection of DT

i said in my quote "not to knock DT..." because i know how hard it is to make a cd

however, the songs on his disc are just sooooo deep and pussy....its like something you could hear at the Gap

just because DT plays it doesnt mean I have to like it

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

however, the songs on his disc are just sooooo deep and pussy....its like something you could hear at the Gap

just because DT plays it doesnt mean I have to like it

BG

i guarantee in 4 months the tracks on his cd will be played all over, and your rigth just cause DT plays doesnt mean you have to like, I am sure no one else will like it either

Originally posted by tempkid

Tunnelorphan is a glowstick playing, mouthbib sucking, buck teeth showing, bugged eyes raver, and all he does now is cry becuase the Tunnel is not opening back up. Now where will this little fuck go to play with his glowsticks to the sounds of Steven Zor! Hey fuckface didn't I tell you to stay out of the Jersey board!

If I ever get my hands on you, you will be eating your food for the rest of your pathetic life through a straw!

In a war of wit...you my friend are defenseless.That's probably because of the incest.It must suck when mothers day comes around huh? Now get new jokes!!!

I love computer tough guys who want to fight over a messageboard:laugh: Ya want my address?:laugh:

[

I don't think everything is cheese bro. I started going to parties and clubs 8 yrs ago(not bragging) and the scene has changed so much and I just don't like it.Call me bitter I guess.

I know everything in TUNNEL was not underground but that was just the main floor. TUNNEL had 8 more rooms though didn't it?Now if you are calling hardcore,gabber,chicago hard house,ghetto tech,and jungle commercial I'm definately gonna have to disagree.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I don't think everything is cheese bro. I started going to parties and clubs 8 yrs ago(not bragging) and the scene has changed so much and I just don't like it.Call me bitter I guess.

I know everything in TUNNEL was not underground but that was just the main floor. TUNNEL had 8 more rooms though didn't it?Now if you are calling hardcore,gabber,chicago hard house,ghetto tech,and jungle commercial I'm definately gonna have to disagree.

ok that's fair..........but I will call you bitter as you request........it seems a lot of peeps who have been in the scene long have that kinda attitude and although I agree with you to a point, I don't think it helps at all.

and as for the genres you mentioned, that stuff is as underground as it gets but I wouldn't call all of that stuff music..........some of it is just noise.......IMO anyway.

ok that's fair..........but I will call you bitter as you request........it seems a lot of peeps who have been in the scene long have that kinda attitude and although I agree with you to a point, I don't think it helps at all.

and as for the genres you mentioned, that stuff is as underground as it gets but I wouldn't call all of that stuff music..........some of it is just noise.......IMO anyway.

I hear ya man.I guess some of us people are bitter because the scene we fell in love with is no more..ya know? But I still go out and try to make the best of it.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I hear ya man.I guess some of us people are bitter because the scene we fell in love with is no more..ya know? But I still go out and try to make the best of it.

either move on or grow up...there is no sense complaining about what was and will never be again.....

BG